𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 [sʜᴏᴡᴋɪ]

Another normal day at the non-snoring dorm. Kihyun is resting as he doesn't have a schedule for that day.

It was dinner time and he can already hear his tummy roaring and grumbling because of hunger.

He puts some songs to play on his phone to have background music while preparing his food.

Kihyun was vibing and feeling the song, having the best time of his life. However, someone interrupts him. A phonecall.

He rushes to get his phone and answer the call. when he saw who's the caller, he smile automatically.

He cleared his throat with a little vocalizing before answering the call.

Shownu Hyung: Kihyun-ah

Kihyun: Oh Hyung. Why did you call?

Shownu Hyung: I'm out now, done with my training. Manager Hyung is coming here to fetch me. Tell the other that we will eat.

Kihyun: Okay, Hyung. Safe travel.

Kihyun thought that Shownu already ended the call after 10 seconds that he didn't respond. He was about to put down his phone when Shownu speaks.

Shownu Hyung: Kihyun-ah

Kihyun: *chuckles* I thought you already hung up. Did you forget to say something?

Shownu Hyung: Yeah... Sort of.

Kihyun: I'm listening, Hyung.

Shownu kept silent for 5 seconds before finally gather the courage to say... "I miss you," then hung up the call.

Kihyun who's listening attentively to his leader was frozen. He froze the moment that he heard what the older said, he didn't even notice that Shownu already ended the call. He was speechless, shocked, and pretty much a frozen hamster trying to absorb what's the older said.

He consciously feels his heartbeat. So fascinated by how fast his heart race as if it will jump out from his chest. His lips formed the most beautiful smile after he completely process and absorb the last word that his leader said.

He checks his phone, noticing finally that the call has been ended. Shortly, he received a text message from...

Shownu Hyung: Manager Hyung is here. We're leaving now.

Kihyun's teeth gums are almost completely seen because of how wide and big his smile is. He just smilingly shakes his head.

He left the kitchen then walk his way to the couch in the living room. After positioning himself at the comfortable seat, he taps on his phone and opens the app of fancafe. Informing and (maybe) somehow flexing that Shownu calls him.

Positivity and happiness should be spread and share with other people. Kihyun's way of sharing his happiness is through replying to his fans' messages.

Hours later, everyone gather at the non-snoring dorm. Orders a lot of food, celebrating the complete training course of the oldest member of the group.

After Shownu arrived, they had a lot of emotional greetings, the never-ending 'I miss you', the sweetest hugs and kisses.

When they finally calm down and are satisfied showering Shownu a lot of love, that's the time they position themselves in front of the table. 

The seven of them... eight, I mean because their manager is there, starts eating. They had a lively dinner that is full of stories, laughter, and food.

-----------------------

Hi there, how are you? Hope you're doing fine.

Do you have any suggestions? You can comment that here, I'm open to accepting requests.

Don't forget to stream 'Blue' by Wonho   /and/      'One Day' by Monsta X

Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be happy, stay happy. love y'all.

-stphngx