𝑉𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛 𝐶𝑎𝑓𝑒 [sʜᴏᴡᴋɪ]

Thursday morning

Monsta X last day in Jeju. They still have some spare time before they left for the airport, flying back to Seoul.

Shownu knocks at Kihyun and Changkyun's hotel room around 7 am. When no one opens it, he calls Kihyun. After three rings, Kihyun picked it up.

SN: Hello, Kihyun-ah

KH: Hmm, Hyung (in sleepy, almost whispering voice)

SN: Wake up. We're leaving.

KH: Leaving? But our flight will be in the afternoon.

Shownu was about to speak when he flinched because the door opens. It's just Changkyun.

Changkyun greets him confusingly and lets him come inside. He didn't bother asking his leader on what the hell he's doing in front of their room early in the morning, because someone is waiting to him.

He has also a 'date' with someone.

KH: Hello?... Hello?

When no one answer him, he hung up the call and get back to his business-- which is sleeping.

Meanwhile, Shownu has been seating on Changkyun's bed for a while now. He just enjoying watching the cute hamster sleeping in front of him.

Kihyun was still sleepy but his senses telling him that someone is watching him. He opens one of his eye, but immediately open it both with wide coverage.

"YAAAH" Kihyun literally jumped from his bed while holding his blanket intensively.

Shownu giggled, Kihyun's reaction is such entertainment for him.

"Shownu Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kihyun hides half of his face with the blanket he was holding.

"Vegan Café, remember?" Shownu leans backward, his arms supporting him.

Kihyun looks at Shownu intensively, and as Shownu thought that it was a game-- they starts a staring game.

Kihyun was the first to end the game. "30 minutes. Just 30 minutes, Hyung." And throws the blanket to Shownu's face as he sprints to the bathroom.

Shownu grins. 'You have all the time in the world, especially my time... and I'm willing to wait for you.' He mumbled to himself, with a shake head and a sighed.

Kihyun who asked for 30 minutes is already done in less than 20 minutes. Just final touches to his looks and they left.

They took a cab. Just the two of them and the driver inside it. Unlike yesterday, Changkyun is not with them.

The coziness and calmness of the Café welcomes them as they enter the Vegan Café. It's early in the morning, as expected, there's still not a lot people in that time.

They sat on their chosen spot. The waitress handed them the menu.

"What do you want, Kihyun-ah?" Shownu asked he's eyes are still scanning the menu, deciding what to eat.

"I would like a greek salad and Iced americano" Kihyun said smiling, giving back the menu. "What about you, Hyung?"

"Special caesar salad and also an Iced Americano... and Strawberry & coconut cake. Thank you" and give back the menu smilingly.