𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 (𝑚𝑦) 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 [ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴋɪ]

It's been a long day even it's just 1 in the afternoon. Schedule here, practice there. But at least, today they let them take a rest and go home early.

Kihyun immediately packs his things and goes home after hearing the good news from their manager. Is not that he doesn't like what he's doing, it's just that he thinks he also deserves to take a break and rest.

After arriving at their down, he walks straight to his room and lets his body falls to his bed. Letting out a sigh and plaster a smile as he thinks about their fans, Monbebe.

He grabbed his phone and took a lot of selfies, as he always does. Then review the pictures and choose photos that he wants to be uploaded.

 Then review the pictures and choose photos that he wants to be uploaded

After uploading the pictures, he reads some of the comments and feedback from their fans. He's so happy that the Monbebes are happy and they loved what he posted.

He spends the rest of the day resting, working out, eating, and watching TV. It was already past midnight when he finished doing the last routine of his exercise, which is planking.

He took a bath and ready himself for the bed. Taking his phone, giving a last look at all of his social media before putting it back on the side table.

Turning off the light. He was so ready to be taken by his sleepiness when his phone vibrates indicating that he received a notification.

He argues with himself if he should check it now or when he wakes up, but he surely knows that he will not gonna sleep in peace if he will not gonna check it now. Curiosity always won. So he took back his phone to see from what app did he received the notif.

It was from fancafe, who's member is making fun of me this time? he said to himself, rolling his eyes.

He opens the said app. He felt his cheeks start to heat up as he read what their maknae commented to his post.

 He felt his cheeks start to heat up as he read what their maknae commented to his post

Kihyun heard the room next to him closing the door. Looks like he just got home. He mumbled.

So he gets up, fixes his crumpled clothes. He made his way to the youngest's room. He knocks before opening the door.

He saw Changkyun who's facing his back, taking off his shirt in a very casual and normal way, while Kihyun who looks like trying to find another interesting in the other's room just to avoid him.

"Hey Hyung. Haha, why?" Changkyun asked, setting his bed properly.

"Well. I saw your comment in my post at the fancafe," Kihyun felt his throat drying up and his cheeks burning. "Do... I really look like a baby?"

Changkyun faces Kihyun with a smug face. He found the older looking at the floor, trying to hide his crimson cheeks.  He finds it so cute.

"Yeah. You look like a baby," He walks to Kihyun who's leaning his back at the wall not knowing that he was standing next to the switch.

Changkyun plaster a playful grin as he rested his hand at the wall above Kihyun's head and slightly leans his head towards Kihyun's face.

Kihyun feels like wants to stop breathing but he can't get enough of Changkyun's sexy faint perfume scent. He can even hear how loud his own heartbeat is, and silently hoping that the other won't hear it.

After a while, Changkyun's hand snakes into the switch as he leans closer at Kihyun's ear.

And before turning the lights off, he whispers. "You really look like a baby... My baby," and kisses the older's forehead as soon as the lights turned off.

Changkyun rushed to his bed as he felt how his check is burning, while Kihyun has been malfunctioning. He froze, standing still and not moving an inch. He just came back to his senses when they heard a knock, and the door opens.

"Did you saw Kihy--" Minhyuk didn't finish what he's asking when he saw Kihyun standing still looking at him with rosy cheeks after he turns the lights on.

"Hi," Kihyun gives a mini-wave and sprinted out back to his room.

Minhyuk's gaze switches at Changkyun who's trying his best to act that he's sleeping. Minhyuk knew that he's acting up, as he saw how the younger trying his best to hold his smile and the faint bright shade of red on his cheeks will be a piece of very valid evidence.

He figured out what's going on. He just shook his head, turned off the lights, and as soon as he shuts the door, he forgot the reason why he's there. He then returned confusedly to his room.

---------------------------

Hi, yeah it's been a while. So many happenings and I'm starting to be demotivated but I'll try my best to write. 

How are you? Are you guys okay mentally and physically? Hope you're doing fine.

I miss y'all...

Stay safe. stay healthy. Be happy, and always stay happy.

- stphngx