𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑜𝑛 [ʜʏᴜɴɢʜʏᴜᴋ]

Monday, the start of the week. Minhyuk has a schedule, all of them, honestly.

They have 2 service cars, one to each dorm, the non-snoring and snoring dorm. Though they have their own cars-- except Minhyuk. Mostly, they used the service when they have a group schedule.

Minhyuk being a handsome guy who can't pass the driving test to get a license, doesn't have a choice but to wait for the other car from the snoring dorm. Because the other members in their dorm already left riding the car-- the service car.

He was already set and ready to leave, just waiting for their manager's text saying that they already arrived at the parking lot.

As soon as he read the message, he hurriedly took his things, checks everything before closing and locking the door behind. He then rushes to the elevator, afterward.

And so he arrived at where the car has been parked in no time. As he opens the door, a tall, slightly buff man waves at him.

Minhyuk plaster an annoying emotion, though deep inside he is delighted to see his long-time best friend smiling at him genuinely.

He hopped in and closes the door. As he buckles up his seat belt, the car starts moving.

They've been talking about things, their schedules, funny stories from individuals' schedules, and personal stuff. (A/N: forgive me for I don't know what conversation should I give them.)

Minhyuk has been talking for 10 minutes straight with minimal responses and some nods from Hyungwon. He then feels like letting Hyungwon speak and share but before the latter can even start his fun story, Minhyuk already interrupted him.

"Let's go to the mall," Minhyuk exclaimed, looking somewhere.

Hyungwon follows where his friend has been looking and he saw the sign of the said mall.

Hyungwon just nods slowly as he says, "yeah sure."

They look at their manager, waiting to give them heads up. Their faces light up when their manager nods and said that they still have spare time before their schedule.

They were chitchatting while walking around the mall, but Hyungwon stops walking all of the sudden. He looks like saw something that makes his world stops and all he wants to do is stare and admire that something.

Minhyuk who was no idea that Hyungwon stops his moment staring at something, he keeps walking and talking enthusiastically. 

"And then Changkyun was li---" he stops mid-sentence as he didn't see the other near him.

Minhyuk then scans the place looking for the tall guy who left him talking to himself. As soon as his eyes lay into the said guy, he looks at him weirdly. He can't understand why he was smiling adorably while looking at Minhyuk's poster in front of Champion's Store.

Minhyuk just shook his head whilst he was approaching him. He nudges Hyungwon but he seems so focused to care about the world.

He then grabs his phone from his pocket to take some pictures.