First

First

"Uh.. excuse me? Someone asked me to give this to you"

I am busy checking the answer sheets that my students submitted when a stranger covered my sight with a card.

Judging from the outer designs, I already knew that it's a love letter. Another letter for someone whom I don't know who is, I guess.

"Who?" I asked shortly, raising my brows to the guy standing beside my seat whom I also don't know.

"My friend. He's too shy to show hisself to you so... he sent me here instead" he answered, glancing outside the coffee shop where we're currently in. My eyes followed to check and see who's outside but I saw no one.

Or it's just his reason? That's lame.

I just sighed and immediately accepted the card before nodding at him, not wanting to entertain anyone or to even talk more.

I'm not oblige to entertain strangers. I'm not oblige to entertain anyone. I don't feel the need to do it. I can't remember how it feels.

"So hot phi!! Receiving cards almost everyday, from different strangers?! So who is it this time?" Nong Patrick, who is busy helping me to check my sheets nosily peeked at the card. To tease him, I placed it sideways, removing the card from his line of sight as I smirk a bit.

He just made a face and behaved in front of me while giving me a sulky stares.

Sulky stares.. quite familiar..

I stopped thinking and immediately pulled myself back. It's not the right time to think about it. Atleast not today.

"So nosy!!" I chuckled before opening the card to immediately check for the name. My eyesight went straight to the ending part but..

But I wish I didn't. I wish I just ignored the card. I wish I didn't accept it in the first place. Or maybe to let Patrick see it first.

I wish, I saved myself..

Hoping for a chance,
Archen

Just a name and it quickly brought lots of fresh memories I had from the past years. A mixture of happiness painted with pain. A mixture of joy painted with longing. A memory that will remain superior in my mind. A memory that is never forgotten, the one which will never be..

The one which completely pulled and brought me back to the past...

To our painful past...

"Good afternoon, Sir. What's your order?" I smiled forcely as I face the very familiar face of a dumbass who really lovez ruining my peaceful day for months now.

Everytime he's here, I have to remind myself that he's a customer and I'm a staff!! I can't just give him a hard hit on his head. Just wait for me to finish my duty and I won't hesitate to throw a fit outside!! Just wait.. you big piece of shit!!

He acted like he's checking the menu above. He even rub his cheeks a bit as if he's having a hard time to choose before giving back his stares to me in a flirty manner.

"Hmm.. one serving of Nine Kornchid please? Large because he's a fatty"

See? Like how he always do and say things to ruin my peaceful work as a cashier staff. I lose all my strength to give a smile to this annoying and irritating customer!! The day is just starting and here he is, already ruining my day!!