Chapter 4 (Mission)

"NO, PLEASE! OKAWA, DON'T LEAVE!"

18 year old Shiromi screamed from the top of her lungs. "I'LL... I'LL DO BETTER IN SCHOOL, I PROMISE! JUST DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!" Okawa looked at the teenager that she cared for and grown to love for years, it broke her heart to leave her. "I run the rules here, Shiro." A voice said from behind her, Shiromi turned around and saw Chisaki walking towards them. "Pops had disappeared, we can look for him ourselves. We don't need any of the maids or butlers," Chisaki said, ignoring what Kai had just told her Shiromi clung onto Okawa's arm. "Please, don't go." Shiromi sobbed, this triggered Okawa's tears, Shiromi was like her younger sister, and now she was gonna leave her...

"Be good, okay?"

Okawa pushed Shiromi away from her and picked up her breif case, she opened her umbrella and walked out of the door. "Okawa! No! Please!" Shiromi yelled and ran out the door after Okawa, she ran as fast as she could down the stairs that were drenched with rain water. Shiromi slipped and slid down the stairs, injuring her wrist. She watched as Okawa's taxi drove off and disappeared into the distance...

Shiromi felt something towering over her, she looked up with her teary vermillion eyes and saw Chisaki holding and umbrella over them. "Let's go back inside." He said, Shiromi stood up and followed him back into the house, he commanded Shiromi to take a warm shower and to dress into dry, warm, clothes. Once Shiromi had finished Kai had asked Hari to tend to her injured wrist. "Why can't I just go with her?" Shiromi's tears once again fell from her eyes. "No, you won't. Your healing quirk can help us, with our... Current mission." Kai said, Shiromi gritted her teeth. "Yeah? What's in it for me?" This is the first time that Shiromi has ever spoken back to him, Chisaki let out a low chuckled and placed a finger under Shiromi's chin to look up at him.

"Didn't you write it somewhere, that your quirk was a burden to you huh?"

Shiromi's eyes widened. "How do you know that?" Her voice softened, Hari handed Chisaki a wooden notebook that looked all too familiar to Shiro. "Do you recognize this?" He questioned. "Th-that's mine." Shiro stammered. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?" Shiro yelled, Chisaki ignored her question and flipped through the pages of the notebook. "Let's see here, ah, there it is!" Chisaki cleared his throat, threatening to read out what was written down. "Fine, I'll help you with your mission." Shiromi mumbled, Chisaki smirked under his scary plague mask. Hari walked to Shiromi and handed her a plague mask of her own...

It looked like the one that Hari wore, Shiromi grabbed it from him and held on to it

Chisaki had informed that Akio and Kanda had joined into helping him with his mission of cleansing the world as well, Shiromi's job was to heal injured members... And to care for a little girl that would be helping them as well...

Hari was commanded to escort Shiromi to the base, where the little girl was. Once they reached the little girl's room Shiromi was shocked on how the girl flinched when the door had opened. "Shiromi, this is Eri. Eri, this is Shiromi, your new caretaker." Kurono said before leaving the two girls in the room. "Hey," Shiromi held her hand out to Eri, but Eri flinched once again and slapped the hand away. "Don't... Don't come any closer!" Eri cried. "Why?"

"You're gonna hurt me, just like what those bad men do."

Shiromi tilted her head with confusion. "Wait... What b-bad men?" She asked with a tremble in her voice. "Those men with the bird masks," Shiromi's grip on her plague mask tightened. "Bird masks?" She repeated, Eri nodded. "And... And your holding one as well, and I think that you're gonna hurt me too."

Eri reminded Shiromi of herself as a child... They hurt her... Like how they used to hurt Shiro...