Chapter 7 (Kanda, and Akio's perspective)

Kanda's POV

"AKIO, YOU DAMN BASTARD! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled as I threw Akio against the wall. "Bruh, chill. You asked me to help Shiromi and Eri escape right?" My eye twitched with annoyance. "NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW YOU GIVING THAT MAP AWAY, HUH?! WHAT NOW? YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED BY KAI OR SOMETHING?" I took a deep breath, I realized that I went to far with my yelling.

"Listen, you and Shiromi are the only people I have left. You two are like my siblings, ever since Pops had gone you two were the only ones who stood by me. And I don't wanna lose either of you." Akio nodded, I sighed and muttered a 'good' and out of the corner of my eye I saw Hari taking Shiromi into Kai's office. "What the hell?" I murmured. "What?" Akio asked. "It... I saw Hari bring Shiromi in the office. I think that they're up to something." I walked to the office door and pressed my ear against the door.

I couldn't hear anything. The door was a thick metal door for fucks sake...

It's been an hour and I heard the metal door creak. I quickly got up from the floor and made it look like I was just coming back from the west wing. "Good afternoon, Overhaul." I greeted formally, Kai glared at me. "Go run me a bath, will you, Kanda?" He commanded, fucking douche. "Yeah, right away, sir." Kai left, Hari and Shiromi came out of the office right after. Shiromi looked like she cried, what did they do to her...?

Akio's POV

Dagnabit, Mimic, you snitch. I knew that I couldn't tell him. I walked to Mimic's room and busted down his door. "MIMIC!" I yelled. "AKIOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled back, honestly. "DO I LOOK TO BE IN A GAMING MOOD, MIMIC?!" The doll shook it's head. "What do ya want, kid? Can't you see I'm busy?" Mimic asked. "Masturbating to porn magazines?" Mimic scoffed. "The fuck do you want from me?"  "I overheard you talking to Kai about me handing Shiromi the map."

"So?" I smacked Mimic across his face, how could he be so careless? Shiromi was only 18 and Eri was only 8. "Listen well, Mimic. I- UAGH!" I was forcefully dragged out of Mic's room by Kanda, then I overheard Mimic say "...? I'm listening...?"

A/N
Yeah... Short chapter... I know... But I left two Thor references here... Cause why TF not???