Chapter 6 (Determined)

It's been a few months, Shiromi and Eri had been following the same thing every single day, over and over again. At this point, Shiromi couldn't handle this anymore, she couldn't handle listening to Eri's cries and sobs for help, she couldn't handle standing and watching Eri getting tortured every single day, she couldn't handle struggling to defend Eri...

Every day Shiromi was hit or beaten up whenever she tried to protect or defend Eri. "She's a child, Kai!" She would protest. "And so what? I don't care, as long as you're here she stands unwounded." Kai would respond, Shiromi would turn to Kurono, and Kurono would either agree or say nothing...

That Eri would cry while hugging Shiromi, she told her of how much she didn't want this. "Don't worry, young one. I'll find a way to get you out of here." Shiromi whispered, Eri's grip on Shiromi's shirt tightened. "No! I want you to come with me! I don't want you to suffer either!" Eri sobbed, Shiromi couldn't help but cry along as well. "I'm sorry, child. I really am, but I can't go with you. I'll find someone who could take care of you, and then... I'll..." Shiromi bit her lip, she didn't want to mention suicide to Eri in fear that Eri would try it herself. "I'll find myself a place as well." She hugged Eri closer, Kurono entered the room and called Shiromi over. 

As soon as Shiromi stepped out of the room she was dragged to Overhaul's office, Kurono pushed her in the office and slammed the door behind them. "Where is it?" Overhaul asked. "Wh...Where is what?" Shiromi tried her best to keep a straight face, Kai glared at her. "Don't toy with me!" He snarled, Shiromi shook her head. "I don't have any idea of-" Once again, Shiromi was slapped. "Kurono, search her." Kai backed off and sat on his desk...

___________________

Shiromi felt so embarrassed, she was crouched on the floor with her arms over her breasts to desperately cover herself. "Are we done here?" She sobbed, they didn't find it. Shiromi left the map in one of Eri's pillow cases. "Indeed, we are." Hari and Kai towered over Shiromi's small figure. "One of my men had reported that they saw Akio give his map to you," Shiromi wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at Kurono and Kai. "May I go?" Kai nodded, Shiromi put her clothes back on as fast as she could and was escorted back to Eri's room. "Shiromi, did they hurt you?" Eri asked when she saw Shriomi wipe her tears. "We have to get out of here! Listen, I'll make a plan. I've studied the map multiple times, I even made 2 more copies of it in case I lose it." Shiromi whispered.

Kanda and Akio were surprisingly in on their plan of escaping, all they had to do was take a few routes out and then run as far away as possible...