Chapter 8 (Hope?)

Everything was hopefully gonna goes according to plan, Shiromi had a slip of paper that had the address of the base in case shit goes horribly...

Kanda and Akio had already made up their excuse that would hopefully work on Overhaul. They looked around to make sure that no one was watching, they opened a hidden door in the wall and bid the two girls goodbye, they hoped that the plan would go well... But, technology has become so advanced that they didn't even notice the camera watching their every move.

"Kai, the girls are out, should I-"

"No, I have a better idea..."

Kai walked out of the security room and to the direction Eri and Shiromi went through. Akio and Kanda noticed their boss walking their way and immediately tried to act as casual as they could. "G-good afternoon, boss!" Akio greeted, sweat dripped down Akio's face as he was stared down by his boss. Chisaki pushed Akio aside and slid open the hidden door. "Uh! B-boss, I don't think you're supposed to go that way! There's a construction company working outside of that exit, and I-" Kanda was cut off with a gun pointed at his head from behind, he could tell that his head could be blown off at any second judging by the way Kurono played with the safety lever.

"H-Hari, my best man! Fucking light of my life! Baby? Uh, p-pal? What's with the gun? You seem to be threatening us." Akio chocked out weird couple names for apparently no reason, Hari and Akio weren't a thing. "Gun down, Chrono." Chisaki commanded, Kurono lowered his gun but still kept it pointed at Kanda. "Ain't that gun loaded with the special darts you guys made? If so-"

*BOOM*

Blood started seeping through Kanda's clothing, but surprisingly, he hasn't collapsed or showed any signs of dying. "Akio, go stop your cousin's bleeding. He's been hit with the quirk-destroying dart." A pale and petrified-looking Akio was pushed aside by Chisaki. Chisaki entered the secret passage and to be seen later on...

_________

Shiromi was relieved, she sighed as she walked to the exit of the passageway.

"Shiromi, Eri, I know you guys are in here..."

Shiromi's eyes widened, she picked Eri from off the ground and picked up her walking pace. As Chisaki's footsteps became louder and louder Shiromi walked faster and faster till she was running at her maximum speed. Shiromi could see light at the distance, maybe they'd finally be safe, just a few more steps and they were out.

"Eri, look! I can see daylight! We'll be able to escape after all!"

Shiro tripped on her steps, she was desperate to help the small child that she carried in her arms out of the Yakuza's grasp. Once she knows that Eri was safe, she's gonna end herself. "Keep running. You won't get away from me that easily." Chisaki taunted.

The lady reached the end of the alleyway and bumped into the first person she meets outside of the Yakuza base. She stumbled backward and fell on her back. "Oh, you took quite a tumble there. Are you okay?" A boy with green hair held his hand out to help the lady up. The lady flinched and held the little girl close to her, in a protective manner. "You two really shouldn't be running off like that. You don't wanna cause trouble for the heroes." Shiromi trembled, Chisaki had caught up...

"I'm sorry about my wife and daughter, Hero. They like to play around a lot and always end up getting hurt."

Kai smiled, the hero's partner came back for him and slid his head into his hood. "It's my first time seeing you two heroes."

"Right! We're still new, so we're pretty nervous!" The blonde hero stated.

"What agency do you belong to? I'm pretty curious." Shiromi asked, she had made up another plan as soon as she saw the heroes. "Oh! No, no! We're students!" The blonde one waved his arms around in denial, it seemed a bit odd that the green-haired hero hasn't said anything since Kai had appeared. Shiro was overly distracted that she hasn't even noticed that Eri got out of her grip and clung onto the green-haired hero. "D-don't go..." She whispered, the hero looked at Shiromi, Shiro showed signs of distress just by giving him a small smile.

"Your daughter and wife... Seem a bit scared..."

Kai glared at Shiromi, he knew that she gave the heroes some kind of signal or sign. "My daughter tends to fall a lot." 

"For a small child to be trembling like this without making a sound isn't normal... And how bout your wife? She seems to be sweating a lot, she's trembling too."

"Ah, that? She woke up with a terrible nightmare this morning, I don't think she's gotten over it yet. Isn't that right, dear?"

Shiro turned her head to look at the man behind her, she decided to play along knowing that this plan would work. "Y-yes, darling." Shiromi cleared her throat and stood up. "Eri, my darling. Let's go home!" Shiromi extended her hand for Eri. "Darling?" Eri trusted Shiromi, she knew what she was doing... 

Before Eri could turn back to Shiromi, Kai spoke up. "There are people watching here, so would you follow me over this way?" Kai roughly grabbed Shiromi's wrist and dragged her back into the dark alley way, the alley way from which she came from.

The heroes in training didn't hesitate to follow. "Yes, children are indeed difficult to understand." Kai inserted a finger into one of his gloves. "They feel like they can and will become someone." He whispered as he looked at Eri with wide-eyes. Eri acted quickly and jumped out of the arms of the young hero and ran into Shiromi's arms. "She's always like this. Sorry, you had to listen to my problems... Sorry for the trouble. Well, do your best at work."

Shiromi placed Eri down and ran to the blonde hero, throwing herself into his arms. "Do your best!" She cheerfully cried. She slipped the paper with the base address inside one of his red gloves. "Bring more heroes, go to this address, we need help." Shiromi whispered into the hero's ear before pulling away.

"Good luck!" She cheered one last time.

________________

"What did you do... Shiromi...?"

Kai asked as the three entered the Yakuza base. "I didn't do anything." She answered blandly. Seeing Kanda and Akio in the hallway, Shiromi hung her head low, unable to face them after all their efforts of trying to help them. "B-boss! We didn't see them escape, we'll do bet-"

With a swift movement, Kai took off one of his gloves and touched Kanda's shoulder. Crimson liquid splattered everywhere, on the floor, on the walls, ceiling, Kanda's remains also splattered all over Akio and Shiromi. "Kanda..." Akio mumbled his cousin's name. Too stunned to even shed a tear for his now deceased cousin.

(A/N)

Almost 2 years of not updating this lmao-