~1~

There are two types of fear. The one that controls you and the one that feeds your fire...

 Well with my best friend Ivy our fear defiantly feeds our fire, sometimes it feels as if it is just us against the world. To be honest Ivy and I are very well respected in our village, I'm not actually one hundred percent sure why we are are so well respected but its good because we get to do the things that we love, for example we get to train with the village warriors and make our own weapons. We are actually the two best warriors in our village.

But then everything changed when on the day of The Annual Dragon Fest where both of our lives would change forever.

 Well we should probably start of at the beginning...

***

I was awoke from my sleep by Ivy screaming, why must she have such a loud scream.

 "Shut the hell up! Its too early for that shit" I yelled.

"Sage its 11:30 you need to get up before we are late for training" She yelled back.

"Oh shit" I said before jumping out of my bed and getting changed into my training gear.

I strapped on my daggers and slung my bow and arrows on my back before sprinting down the stairs and out the door with Ivy following closely behind me laughing her ass of I stopped suddenly making her crash into my back, I turned around and asked ...

I strapped on my daggers and slung my bow and arrows on my back before sprinting down the stairs and out the door with Ivy following closely behind me laughing her ass of I stopped suddenly making her crash into my back, I turned around and asked " Why the fuck are you laughing so hard?" She just looked at me and started to laugh ever harder then it clicked. "Oh you bitch!" I said " What time actually is it?"

She looked at me before saying "Its 7:45 now" before turning around and sprinting off, with me running quickly behind her with a dagger in my hand and shouting " COME BACK HERE BITCH I NEED TO STAB YOU FOR MAKING ME MISS MY BREKFAST!"

That was followed quickly by her shouting back to me "IF YOU SPARE MY LIFE I WILL DO YOUR WASHING FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH! " Before stopping because she knew my answer  I really hated washing. " Ok , deal" I said while catching up to her. Before I felt a big thud of vibration coming up behind me, [ I don't know how but I can feel vibrations through the ground if they are heavy enough and I can tell what direction and roughly how far away something is.] without even thinking I quickly threw my dagger that was still in my hand in the direction of the vibration. I turned around to see Alexander [but everyone calls him Alex] one of our village elders with my dagger in his hand inches away from his face.

"Unnskyld." [Sorry]

Did I not mention that me and Ivy are fluent in Norwegian and four other languages.

He looked shocked before turning to me and Ivy with a smirk on his face and saying "Hva er det med alt roping?" [What's with all of the yelling]"

I smirked back to him before replying "Ivy vekket meg og sa at jeg var for sent på trening da det var som 7:50 nå og fikk meg til å savne frokosten min, så jeg truet bare med å drepe henne." [Ivy woke me up and said I was late for training when its like 7:50 now and made me miss my breakfast so I was just threatening to kill her]  I said with a smile.

"In my defence she would never have got up so I just had to bend the truth." Ivy chirped in. I just scoffed at her words.

Alex let out a hearty laugh "Yeah that is true you are not a morning person Sage." Then Ivy started laughing as well , I gave then both a death stare and that quickly shut them up, I have been told I have quite a good death stare.

"Well seeing as you missed breakfast lets stop at the bakery and grab a bun." Ivy said "It will be nice to stop in and see Mr and Mrs Granger as well!"

"Ok." I quickly said " I am going to make my own buns we can give them out at the end of training"

And with that me and Ivy ran of down to the bakery where we were greeted by the warm smell of freshly baked good and a very happy Mrs Granger "Come Sage, Ivy. SEAN COME DOWN SAGE AND IVY ARE HERE!"

****

781 words