~7~

Ivy POV

>When the dragons flew overhead<

While me and Sage where talking to Camilla and Alex, 4 huge dragons flew above us and then landed in a nearby field. I noticed that there where people on the backs of each dragon and when they landed they all hopped of and started to walk over to us but the closer they got to us I noticed the more uncomfortable they started to look then eventually the gave in to what was making them uncomfortable. They bowed? But not to Camilla or Alex but me and Sage, after that we both went into a state of shock though Sage seemed to get out of her shock quicker than me.

"Are you ok?" She said to the riders and dragons who where still bowed to her. Then after she said that I completely blacked out I don't remember anything that was said after that. Then I was awoken from my shock by Sage screaming in my ear my initial reaction was to punch whatever made the sound but I quickly stopped myself, then we both stared at each other before bursting out laughing.

 After we had collected ourselves Alex said to the riders "Sorry about them they cant be serious in serious situations." With that Sages whole posture changed and she went deadly serious, I don't know how she is totally oblivious to it but she can be so bipolar at times.

I heard Sage scoff before saying "Tu única para hablar, una vez se echó a reír cuando Ivy y yo estábamos enterrando al Sr. Bubbles." (Your one to talk he once started laughing when me and Ivy where burying Mr Bubbles.) With that me and Camilla burst out laughing and all of the others looked at us confused as well as Sage.

"English please Sage." Camilla said.

"Sorry I said, your one to talk do you remember when you started laughing when me and Ivy where burying Mr Bubbles?" she said looking him dead in the eye.

Just then all of the memories of Mr Bubbles came back to me and Alex laughing when he died "HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT!"

Just then Alex was saved by the bell going off signalling that there was five minutes until the choosing ceremony so we all said our goodbyes before going off to our places.

About halfway into the Ceremony I noticed that Sage was zoned out and looking at something as I followed her gaze I saw she was staring at one of the dragons it was the biggest of the 4 and it looked the wisest of them all and it was staring right back at her in curiosity, so to snap her out of her trance I pulled her along beside me then she started looking around to see all that she had missed out on.

Before I knew it it was my turn to go up on the stage and let me tell you I  was beyond nervous I think Sage noticed this because before I went up on the stage she gently grabbed my hand and whispered into my ear "Breathe, darling. This is just a chapter, not your whole life story." I immediately relaxed at her words  then without thinking I hugged her really tight before whispering "Thankyou." into her ear, then I took a couple of deep breaths before walking up on the stage. 

As I walked up next to The Egg I kept on repeating Sages words in my head and before I knew it I was getting ready to place my hands on The Egg with a deep breath I placed my hands on it and after a second or so then it did something that shocked everyone it glowed black.

The entire place went silent I was so shocked everyone could probably see it on my face just then everyone was awoken from there shock when someone, who I quickly realised was Sage, screaming at the top of her lungs and yelling "THATS MY SISTER BI...

The entire place went silent I was so shocked everyone could probably see it on my face just then everyone was awoken from there shock when someone, who I quickly realised was Sage, screaming at the top of her lungs and yelling "THATS MY SISTER BITCHES!" I didn't know how she could make the best out of serious situations. I looked over to the guy that was leading the Ceremony and quietly asked "Now what?"

He quickly looked at me before saying "Take your hands of The Egg, then place them back on it and it will glow the colour of your element." I nodded at him before quickly doing what he said and as soon as I placed my hands on it again it glowed blue AND green the entire place went silent again before going into a roaring applause but Sage was the loudest by far.

 Then I took my hands off the egg and walked over to the other Chosen Ones they where mostly Village Warriors so they all came over and congratulated me I was still in shock at the whole thing, that was until I heard Sages name being called, I quickly snapped out of all my thoughts and payed extra attention to the Ceremony I think the entire village did. 

I watched as she walked up confidence seeping off her like usual but I could tell she was really nervous, when she got up she gently placed her hands on the egg then it went black the darkest black I had ever seem but that wasn't the thing that shocked everyone. 

As soon as she touched her eyes changed and they had full moons in them with stars it did look very beautiful but also scary then she started chanting something in Latin as soon as the dragons heard what she said they looked at each other shocked, then they snapped their heads to her with something she said before sprinting over to her and circling her it looked as if they where protecting her from everyone and everything.

 Even the dragons riders couldn't calm them down they where doing everything they could to keep her safe so without even thinking I started running up to her surprisingly they let me through I walked up to her and gently placed my hand on her shoulder and then I saw a vision I guessed it was what Sage was seeing and let me say what I saw shocked me.

Just then she stopped chanting her eyes went back to normal and the dragons around us stopped flying around us and quickly turned to face us, we both looked at each other shocked at what we just saw before the guy that was leading the Ceremony speak up "Alright" he said still slightly shocked at what just happened "Put your hands back on the Egg to see what element you have." I quickly backed away back to where everyone else was, she put her hands on the Egg everyone waited in suspense.

Then something happened that shocked everyone it glowed red, grey, green AND blue...

***

1190 words