~2~

Sage POV

"COMING!" Sean yelled down , Sean is Mrs Granger husband of almost 50 years, its kind of remarkable how they have been together for so long and are still so happy, "Oh hello, girls have you come for something to eat at this early hour?" Sean asked while I gave Ivy a dirty look. 

"Yeah we missed breakfast this morning," Ivy said I just hummed in response and rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh can I make some buns while we are here for after training , all of the warriors are starving after training." I asked 

"Yes, yes of course you can Sage. "replied Mr Granger. I quickly thanked them while running towards the bakery kitchen and Ivy just started stuffing her face with a scone she found laying on display in the window. I quickly put on a apron so that my training gear wouldn't get dirty and started making some buns , I am actually pretty good in the kitchen.

While we are waiting let me tell you my life story...

So I am basically a orphan along with my sister [well she is actually my best friend but after we spent half of our life together she took my name , her real name is Ivy Lodge , but we both go by King ]  I have been here since I was just a baby I was found on the doorstep of Alexander Olsen one of our village elders and then a week or so later Ivy was found just outside our village gates since then we have been inseparable ever since. Then there's me and Ivy well, I have long white hair nobody knows how but I have had it all my life I have silver eyes and fair skin if I'm being honest I have quite a good body as well , then there's Ivy she is absolutely stunning she has long black hair , blue eyes and her face is littered with freckles she also has an amazing body and all of the boys in our village are normally falling all over themselves to get us to even look at them but it doesn't work because me and Ivy haven't even had a boyfriend. Then there are the warriors they are protective of us even though we could beat there asses and come out of it with not even a scrape on us but me and Ivy think its sweet. When we where old and mature enough we moved out of the orphanage and raised each other , we have a small cabin at the edge of the village that we live in by ourselves , we like a bit of privacy , as I mentioned before me and Ivy are very well respected in our village so unlike all of the other girls in our village we get to train with the village warriors we are the top two best warriors in hunting, hand to hand combat, weaponry we even like to make our own weapons at the village blacksmith.

 Some basics about me and Ivy are that we  are 15 years old , that means that we are old enough to participate in the Choosing Ceremony, the Choosing Ceremony is something that happens once every year it is where the elected school for your village comes and brings the chosen ones from your village to The Black Sparrow Magic and Dragon Riding Academy is ours but everyone just calls it The Academy , what happens at The Choosing Ceremony is there is a crystal egg that's supposed to resemble a dragon egg everyone just calls it The Egg, so on the day all 15 year olds ,boys and girls, line up next to the stage and when its there turn they go up and touch the egg if it glows red that means your a fire wielder  if it glows  green that means your a nature wielder  then if it glows blue a water wielder  then if it glows a greyish white a air wielder  then if it glows two colours that makes you a duel wielder  , if you are a dragon rider it will glow gold  if your a dragon rider then you can sometimes develop your dragons powers and use them in battle as your own. Then, it can glow black that means that you are a dragon rider and  are an element wielder but this is extremely rare its only happened 1 time in The Community [that's what they call our group of people the Elements and Dragon Riders] and that person went dark and that started the first war between The Community . (Don't worry you'll learn more about that later:) Then if you are human the stone won't glow at all. And then there's the thing that there has only been 6 females to be chosen and they were element wielders there has been no female dragon riders in the entire Community and they weren't very powerful. Me and Ivy hope that we can add to the list but we can just hope and if we aren't chosen then we can still be Warriors and protect our village. Which will be very soon because The Choosing Ceremony is tomorrow, maybe we will get off training earlier today?

Now it seems that my buns are ready...

<Sages eyes>

^^^ Sage

^^^ Sage

^^^Ivy

^^^Ivy

****

951 words