~6~

Sage POV

As we all watched the dragons land in a field next to the stage and people hopped off they all looked around and scanned the village so did the dragons, I saw as the riders and dragons started looking around frantically and started shifting around uncomfortable as if trying not to do something, suddenly all of their eyes where on me and looked back to them confused. Then they started walking over to us, me and Ivy are still next to Alex and Camilla, when they are a few meters away from us it looked as if they all gave in to whatever was wrong and the next thing they did shocked me and Ivy. They bowed??? Me and Ivy looked at each other in shock and confusion while Alex and Camilla looked, Scared? I was beyond confused at this point here where 9 very strong members of The Community and 4 huge dragons bowing down to two teenage girls.

"What are you doing?" I asked once I got out of my shock, as if my voice woke them out of there trance they quickly stood up and looked at each other confused before turning to me and Ivy "Well? Are you ok?" I asked, while Ivy was still in shock and confusion.

"Yeah we are ok." one of the bigger guys said. I could quickly tell that he was a dragon rider I scanned the others and saw that there where 5 element wielders and 4 dragon riders, I knew that there was a fire, water, earth and air wielder then there was a dual wielder as well I knew this because they where all wearing little accessories that corresponded with their elements.

After an awkward silence I looked at Ivy to see she was still frozen on the spot so me being the awkward bitch I am I quickly looked at the 4 guys who where all still looking at me and gave them an evil smirk they all looked confused but where quickly woken out of there thoughts with me going behind Ivy shaking her and screaming in her ear, I knew it would wake her out of her trance and I expected her reaction as she quickly spun around to punch whatever alerted her but once she saw it was me she stopped herself meanwhile I didn't even flinch at her, we looked at each other before bursting out laughing. Meanwhile with the dragons, there riders and Alex and Camilla they riders looked at us confused and shocked but I could hardly see anything because I had tears of laughter forming in my eyes I saw as Alex said something to them but I didn't hear it over me and Ivy's laughter. After we gathered ourselves we started paying attention to what was happening again "Sorry about them two that is just what they do in serious situations." Alex said.

I just scoffed at him and said "Tu única para hablar, una vez se echó a reír cuando Ivy y yo estábamos enterrando al Sr. Bubbles." (Your one to talk he once started laughing when me and Ivy where burying Mr Bubbles.) Everyone stared at me weirdly before Ivy and Camilla started laughing and I just looked at them confused.

 I think they noticed my expression before Camilla said " English please Sage."

"Oh sorry I said," Looking Alex right in the eyes "Your one to talk do you remember when you started laughing when me and Ivy where burying Mr Bubbles." With that Ivy gasped and said "HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT WE WHERE CRYING OUR EYES OUT." Ivy said in shock.

He just looked at us trying not to laugh because he obviously remembered it meanwhile the dragon riders let out a few chuckles here and there, before Alex could say anything the bell to say that there are 5 minutes to the Choosing Ceremony so with that we al said our goodbyes before going off to our places. When me and Ivy got there we saw all of the 15 year olds there where boys and girls there all waiting nervously. Then the dragons and the students all went onto the stage showing that it was almost time for the ceremony to start, after a few minutes everybody was silent until someone decided to speak up I could tell he was a dragon rider because he was a larger build and he was quite good looking, nobody really knows why but dragon riders are usually pretty good looking.