~13~

Sage POV

I wake up the same way as yesterday with that rapid beeping noise from the strange winged rabbit thing. I need to ask someone about that later, I remind myself. I watch the creature as it checks to make sure I'm awake before flying out of my window.

"Hiya best friend!" Ivy screams jumping onto my bed.

I smile at her before saying "What's got you so happy?"

"Well today it the Trials and then after that we get to get our dragons." she says excitedly and I can't help but feel excited with her.

"Well bitch we need to get dressed or we will be late for breakfast again." I say quickly getting of my bed and making my way towards the wardrobe.

"Make sure you put training gear on." Ivy says leaving my room.

I walk over to my wardrobe and choose to wear a black shirt and black bottoms I then grab a camo jacket and combat boot before strapping on my knives and dagger and making sure that they are well hidden before going down stairs and seeing Ivy matching my outfit.

(Forget the guns

(Forget the guns. OK.?)

"Damn, we look good." Ivy says looking in the mirror, I just laugh at her before walking out of our dorm, making sure Ivy is behind me, before walking to the canteen.

When we get their you can practically feel the excitement in the air, but you can also feel the nervousness just as much. I shake myself to try and push away my own nerves but it doesn't really help, I mean there are loads of reason to be nervous but the main one is that I might pass out before I can get to dragon taming because it drains your energy, I have heard that some people pass out with only one element and I have four and I have to try and tame a dragon. Lucky me. Note the sarcasm.

"What's going on in that head of yours Sage?" I hear Ivy say while walking to our table.

"I honestly think I'm going to pass out in the middle of my test." I reply.

"I have also been thinking about that as well, I mean if I'm nervous about it I have no idea how nervous you are Sage." she says while sitting down. After a few minutes of eating in silence Ivy suddenly gasps and starts grinning, "I have the best idea ever."

"OK what is it?"

"You know how I am an earth and water wielder, well it all kinda makes sense." I look at her confused. "Camilla had been teaching me some remedies before we left and one of them it helped regain energy."

"Well do you know where we can get it or do you have to make it?" I ask interested.

"We don't have to do either because I have four vials of it. Camilla give them to me before we left."