~8~

Sage POV

Everyone went into shock at what they had saw, the Egg glowed black. It glowed black for the first time in one thousand years.

I quickly got out of my shock and started screaming my head of and I shouted "THATS MY SISTER BITCHES!" This seemed to snap everyone out of their shock and the crowed roared into a round of applause, Ivy then said something to the man who was leading the ceremony I couldn't catch what they where saying to each other because everyone was so loud, then when Ivy took her hands off the egg again everyone went quiet as she placed her hands back on the egg and it glowed blue and green  and I guessed that was what her elements where but the thing that shocked everyone was that it was two colours and that means Ivy is the strongest thing on the entire world, but I was shook out of my thoughts when our village exploded into a louder applause than before and then I just started screaming like a crazy person, I could see Ivy smiling at me before she walked over to the rest of the Chosen Ones.

Then my name was called and I put on a mask on confidence even though I was really nervous but I have become very good at masking my emotions to the naked eye but people who have known me for a very long time can see right through my mask. I walked up to the Egg my head held high I looked over to the man leading and he gave me a subtle nod before I placed my hands on The Egg.

As soon as I touched it I started seeing a vision of a sort...

Blood, lots and lots of blood. There where bodies scattered everywhere, I saw Ivy's body, she was on the muddy ground dressed in armour and sword in hand and laying next to her was a boy. Then I saw the bodies of people I didn't recognise but I felt a great sadness seeing each of their lifeless bodies especially one of the boys that looked around my age. I then saw a man, he was making his way over to me with a murderous look in his eyes...

Everything then faded out and a new scene faded in, what I saw in this scene was quite the opposite, Ivy and I and the two other boys that I saw before along with four large dragons, we where standing in a meadow filled with flowers. I noticed that there was a powerful aura, the most powerful aura I have ever felt was coming of... Me?

Then everything started fading out and I was met by a very startled looking Ivy, four pairs of dragon eyes and a oddly quiet crowed then I turned to look at The Egg and gasped it was black, so black it looked 2D but I was snapped out of my shock when the leader said "Alright, put your hands on The Egg again and see what your element is."

 I nodded my head and gently placed my hands on The Egg and as soon as I touched it it glowed red, grey, green and blue.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, it couldn't be possible. It isn't possible.

 Everything went quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop, then the crowd erupted in to an applause so loud I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbouring villages heard the cheers, I took this time to look around and I saw Ivy cheering along with the rest of the Chosen Ones then I looked over to Alex and Camilla and I saw the proud looks that they gave me I even noticed that Camilla had tears in her eyes, then I looked over to the dragon riders and element wielders they all looked very surprised at what they had just witnessed.

The leader looked up at me before turning around and saying "Alright, this is the end of The Choosing Ceremony for this year and I just want to say thankyou for those who participated this year. Next, all of the Chosen Ones will have about two hours to pack your belongings but only pack necessities because The Academy will provide you with lots of things that you will need, when you are done packing and you say your goodbyes come and meet us in this field and I will go over more details then. But for now thankyou to the rest of you and I will see you next year!" And with that he turned and walked off the stage with the rest of the riders and wielders following him.