A/N

STORY CURRENTLY UNDERGOING REWRITING. NOT ALL PLOT POINTS MAY REMAIN THE SAME. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS AS THERE ARE NO CURRENT NEW CHAPTERS BEING PUBLISHED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THIS CHANGES.

Hey, Author here, for reference, when referring to me, you can use they/them pronouns!

This is my first published piece of writing so far. I'm writing this from my phone so if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, please let me know! I'm American, so words will be spelled accordingly (color instead of colour etc).

Ranboo is a real person, and this story is completely fiction. Any events, locations, or relationships are completely fake. As far as I'm aware, Ranboo has stated he's comfortable with fan fiction and if that changes, this story will be removed without hesitation. If he states he doesn't want the story published, it won't be. No smut, that's disgusting, both the OC Jay and Ranboo are minors. This story is fake and for the readers' enjoyment. This will not be an x reader or a y/n story, but if you would like to read from the oc's viewpoint, that works.

One reason I write in the style I do is to provide a diversity factor for queer people like me that lack representation in media. I intended for this story to have no correlations to Ranboo as an individual off camera, but more so using his persona as a character within a story. No homophobia will be tolerated. Please keep any comments respectful to everyone, and constructive criticism is much appreciated!

This story is written in 3rd person, however, there are headings that contain the sort of viewpoint in which character the scene is focusing on.

I own the OC jay as well as the writing in the story. Streamer characters are based on the personas displayed to the internet.

Started: March 2021

Ended: N/A

Follow me for update announcements because my upload schedule is nonexistent!

That's it, be prepared for the most cliche wattpad shit, and enjoy reading!

(308 words)