Chapter 1

Jay sat down at his desk, powering on his pc as he fell into the soft plush of his gaming chair. The clock struck 9:55 as he prepared himself for his next twitch stream. Soft keyboard clacks flowed through the room, the result of him opening all of the necessary tabs he would need for the stream. Jay opened twitch, pausing for a minute before clicking the "go live" button. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a brief second before opening them to see the reflection of himself on his screen. The soft glow of RGB lights illuminated his strong cheekbones, complementing the hollowed-out places in his face. His headset rested amongst a head of rumpled curls, the small flyaways fluttering in the cool night breeze coming in through his window. His view count grew rapidly as his stream notification was sent to his viewers all over the world.

"Hello chat! How are we doing today?" Jay pulled his mic closer to his face, helping to increase his audio quality. He twirled the ring on his pinky finger as he scanned the increasing number of viewers in chat.

He briefly interacted with some of his fans, picking out certain messages and responding to them. The greetings slowed when the messages started moving faster than he was able to keep up with.

"Alright chat, I don't really have a plan for this stream. I was thinking maybe bedwars, or we could play COD or something," He looked back at chat again, surveying their opinions as they chose a game.

"Looks like bedwars it is!" A slight smile tugged on the corner of his lip as he opened the game, waiting briefly in the lobby before the game started. The boy played a few rounds, some more successful than others as he managed to overwhelm his opponents.

He continued playing, the bright colors from the screen reflecting into his eyes, capturing his excitement as he went after a particular player. His mouse clicked aggressively as he fought the player, his own character jumping around manically before receiving the notification that the opposing player had been killed.

"Another easy win," His eyes light up with the excitement of beating the player, the excitement only ceasing when glanced at chat only to see them all freaking out.

@User1 TOMMY?!
@User2 Holy crap Tommyinnit!
@User3 I-
@User4 Jay please tell me you did not just kill THE Tommyinnit..
@User5 Yo chat check Tommy's stream, he's baby raging lmao

"Guys, come on now let's be sensible. I hate to get your hopes up, but that was probably just some kid using his username," Regardless of his arguing, chat continued spamming, causing him to pull up the player's stream. Sure enough, he was playing the exact same game Jay was.

Jay watched the stream as Tommy sent a fireball careening towards him, knocking him off of where he stood stationary due to the brief distraction. "Take that you asshole!" Tommy's in-game character ran away from the spot where Jay fell into the void. Jay shook hair out of his face as his hands stiffened on the controls waiting for his reset timer to run out and let him back in the game.

"Game on Bitch Boy," he said threateningly, losing his calm demeanor as he mumbled under his breath. Chat was having a field day watching and anticipating as the two streamers killed off the other teams until they came to fight each other at last. Jay bridged over to Tommy's base, knocking him into the void allowing him time to destroy his bed in the process. Tommy respawned, killing Jay first this time, waiting for him to respawn. They faced each other for the last time, Tommy destroying Jay's bed, and Jay killing him for the last time.

"Hell yeah, take that dumbass!" Jay made threw his arms into the air and whooped in celebration, watching as chat congratulated him on his victory. Tommy didn't necessarily have the greatest track record when it came to bedwars, but his reputation preceded that. Many of the viewers in chat were overjoyed at the results of the game as they recognized their favorite streamers somewhat collaborate for the first time. "We stay winning."

Soon enough, a half an hour had passed since the duel between Jay and Tommy. He decided to end off the stream as it was going twelve o'clock at night. "There you have it! It was a pretty fun stream tonight, but it is getting really late and believe it or not, humans actually aren't nocturnal," He let out a small chuckle at his own joke turning to chat whilst he finished his outro.

"Who should we raid today chat?" After chat numerously spammed Ranboo, that was who Jay settled on. He opened his profile, preparing for the raid. "Alright chat, Ranboo it is. Remember to go drink and eat something, take your meds is you take them, and to my fellow Europeans, get some sleep. Go show Ranboo some love and I'll see you all tomorrow night!"

Jay was met with relief when he finally clicked the "end live" button, relishing in the fact that his face was no longer being broadcasted across the world. His exhaustion quickly set in as he slouched in his chair, the plush material snagging his hair. He opened Ranboo's stream, watching as his viewers got to work filling the chat with the red raid symbol and the occasional sub emote. Jay switched the stream over to his phone, listening in as he prepared himself for bed. He climbed into the welcoming warmth of his bed, plugging in his phone before pulling it closer to his face, watching the minecraft character run around in the game as his eyes fluttered with fatigue. He closed his eyes, letting the soothing sound of Ranboo's voice lull him to sleep.

(984 words)