Chapter 3

(Ranboo's POV)

Ranboo sighed as he tried to call Jay back after a quick skirmish with his parents. It had only been an hour since they had talked, but Jay had already gone offline. Still, Ranboo let the ringtone die out even though he knew Jay wasn't going to pick back up. They had only known each other for the past few hours but something between them just clicked differently than it did between him and other streamers. Ranboo decided to exit Jay's contact, seeing Tubbo's contact online and deciding to join him instead. 

"Ranboo! How's my favorite husband doing on this fine evening?"

"Tubbo, I'm you're only husband, but yes, I'm doing ok I think," Ranboo let out a small smile at Tubbo's antics, clearly recognizing that Tubbo was streaming. He switched to his persona as to not share personal information with his viewers.

"I saw your stream earlier! You better not be cheating on me," Ranboo watched Tubbo wiggle his finger at the camera on his stream and let out a small laugh. 

Ranboo put on an innocent tone. "I could never cheat on you! But in the small chance that I did, I claim full ownership of Michael."

"We may just have to take this one to court big man," They both let out small laughs. "I'm going to end now and go take back my husband now chat. We're going to raid Jack Manifold, go say hi for me and I'll see you all later! Goodnight!" 

Ranboo waited a few moments before speaking again just to make sure he had ended his live. "Don't tell me you just ended your stream because of me."

Tubbo yawned. "Nah, you saved me, I'm hella tired and I didn't know how to tell chat I wanted to end."

"What time is it there?" 

"Just gone eleven o'clock, why?" 

"You know that guy I streamed with today?" Tubbo made a small noise of remembrance. "He must be asleep cause he's not answering my calls."

"Most likely," Tubbo's loud keyboard clacks filled the call. "What's his username?" 

"Uh..Bluejay_ I think."

Tubbo started typing again, scrolling through various clips while Ranboo sat twirling the cord of his headphones. "Jesus Christ, have you watched the clips from your stream tonight? He was really flirting, woah." 

"What? It was just a bit Tubbo, nothing more."

Tubbo shared his screen in discord playing one of the clips from Jay's stream. He sat there giggling at something Ranboo had said, raising his left hand away from his keyboard and pushed his hair off his eyes. The dim pink lighting highlighted the high point of his cheekbones as he let out a loud laugh. "We can whoohoo under the covers together!" His mouth curved up into a delicate smile before bursting out into laughter. The clip ended and the screen went black. 

"The stans are gonna go crazy about that one aren't they?" 

"Already have," Tubbo mumbled. "Sims 4 is trending number 6 with Jay and Ranboo. Poor Twitter man writes Streamers Ranboo and BlueJay_ drive game popularity up after their first flirtatious stream together."

"Oh no," Ranboo mumbled. Tubbo made a sound of agreement. 

Tubbo's quiet typing sounds resumed until a soft ping signified someone joining the call. 

"Hello boys, what's up?" Tommy's voice was quieter than usual, but still loud enough to startle the other boys in the call. 

"Not much, just mocking Ranboo for his most recent stream."