Late Nights and Radio Shows (EraserMic)

Aizawa's P.O.V.

      Most nights I lie awake listening to him. I wonder if there was something we could have been years ago. I don't think he likes me anymore, but would it really hurt to call in? I sighed, and picked up the phone, calling into the question hotline. "Hello, Listener! You have been chosen for a question, so ask away!" His voice, always so right chirped into the phone. 

      "Is there someone you love? Someone you regret never asking or think you might've had a chance you never took?" I asked, a little shakey. A gentle hum rang out thoughtfully. "Yeah. I know someone like that. I do wish I would've asked him. I knew he never would. I mean everyone knew about it, our relationship was really special, and I just threw it away. I shouldn't have done that, but I'm certain it's irreparable now," He spoke from his heart. You could tell just from listening he was nearly in tears.

      "You can fix it," I chimed in without thought. "I don't think so, that ship has sailed off now." "It hasn't. I'll see you tomorrow..." I trailed off and panickedly hung up. I just made myself look like an idiot in front of god knows how many thousands of people. Hizashi has a cult following, he's just one of those people. Alluring to anyone who gets too close, sucked in by his bright personality.

      I, like many others, listened to his radio show every night. Yeah, it sounded creepy, but I'm not sure what I would do to ease myself into sleep if I didn't. I had fallen into a trap. The comfort of his voice was one of the few things I could sleep to now. I had trained my mind every night since our 2nd year at UA together. I started listening as a supportive friend, and now I think I listen as a slight obsession.

<●>●<●>

321 Words

A/N There will definitely be a part 2 coming to this one in the very near future. Anyways, that's all for now lovelies!