Day 13: "Do you want to build a snowman?" (ShinKami)

Denki's P.O.V.

      "Do you wanna build a snoooowwwmmmaaannnn?" "I'm cutting you off of my Disney+ account. You've watched Frozen like 4 times this week," Shinso told me. "What? No! You can't cut me off!" "I can, and I will," he laughed.

      "Ok, but seriously, can we build a snowman? It snowed a lot last night, and since it's a Friday all the teachers decided to just give us a snow day." "Yeah I know. My dad is your teacher, Denks." I laughed lightly, "Yeah, I forget that sometimes." I peeled myself out of bed followed by Shinso.

      We both got dressed in some pretty heavy clothes seeing as it was -5 outside, excluding the wind. I barely got my boots pulled on over my socks and the three pairs of pants I'm wearing. I tired my snow boots as tight as I could, and then I waited for Toshi to finish getting ready.

      As soon as he was ready, we made our way through the common room, a few people snickered at how we were dressed. We made our way out front of the dorms into the snowy yard. "I can start the bottom if you wanna do the middle and the head." "Sounds good to me baby," Toshi said pecking my cheek. "If Aizawa or Mic saw that they would have both of our heads." Toshi laughed. "No, they'd prolly just give us the sex talk again. You know, the whole use protection thing."

      "Gross! I don't want my teachers or my boyfriend's parents to talk to me about that. Let alone both at the same time!" Hitoshi only laughed in response as he started to roll the middle of our snowman. I started on the bottom of the body. We rolled for probably about a half an hour. Who knew building a snowman was so much work. 

      I finished rolling the body. By the time we were both finished, you could see most of the grass on the lawn. Toshi picked up the middle and carefully sat it on the bottom I had made. After he got the middle sat on, I put the head on. "Now what are we gonna do for eyes and buttons?" "You can figure that out while I go get some arms." I nodded as Toshi headed off to the the treeline. I found a couple pebbles that I put on for buttons, and I gave him my scarf.

      Toshi came back. "I found eyes!" "What is it?" "Here," he said handing me 2 acorn caps. "Oh yeah that'll work good." We both placed the finishing touches. "Hold on a second. I'll go get a nose," Toshi said running back inside the dorms. I sighed deciding I should give him my hat too. Toshi soon made his way back, and gave our snowman a carrot for a nose. We both stepped back admiring our work. "That was a lot more fun than I anticipated," Hitoshi said. "Good, I'm glad," I said pecking his cheek.

<●>●<●>

502 Words