: mitsuki

The pair had made it down the grassy hill and past the stone trail. 

Bakugo opened the door as y/n gaped, her eyes averting to everything she could see with excitement. 

"Tch. It's not that amazing y'know." He remarked as he shut the door closed.

Y/n ignored his comment and continued walking through the hallway, making sure not to track dirt inside. 

"C'mon." Bakugo says as he refers to another entryway.

Y/n eagerly followed him into what appears to be a very empty kitchen. Inside, a woman almost identical to Bakugo wore a neck brace, typing down text into a computer with a mug of coffee on her side.

"Who do we have here?" The woman asked as the rain pattered outside.

Y/n sided next to Bakugo. "No one, old hag."

Before y/n could open her mouth, the lady sprouted from her chair and slammed on the table.
"DON'T CALL ME OLD HAG YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She shouted, fuming at the boy.

Y/n blinked.

"I CAN CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT YOU WITCH!" Bakugo screeched with a finger in her face.

The woman walked over and slapped Bakugo on the head with her other hand on her hip.

"DON'T CALL ME A WITCH UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE WITH YOUR OWN JOB YOU SHITTY LEECH! YOU'RE SCARING YOUR LITTLE FRIEND!" 

"It's oka-"

Bakugo glared at the lady. "SHUT UP!! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I ALMOST GOT RAN OVER TODAY!!"

"YOU SURE LOOK LIKE YOU DID!!" The woman remarked. 

"WELL I WONDER WHO I GOT IT FROM!?"

'Well I guess that's where he gets his personality.'  Y/n thought.

Y/n awkwardly stood aside as the two bickered for another few minutes. During that she had time to think about numerous things. 

When could she visit Kiri again? What should she have for dinner? Maybe she could finish reading that book she saw over at Kiri's hous-

"Oi! Bitch!" Bakugo waved his hand at her, his face surprisingly close to hers than she had thought.  

Y/n snapped out of her little thought bubble, feeling a slight heat emerge on her cheeks . "HuH- What?"

He backs up and refers to the lady behind his shoulder. 

"Oh yes, hi nice to meet you! I'm y/n l/n, Bakugo's new friend!" Y/n says to the lady with an extended hand. 

"Hey! Who said you were my friend?" Bakugo asked with an eyebrow raised.

The two females pause and stare at the boy. (• _ •)

"Well jeez sorry... " Y/n said with a slight eye roll and an attitude. 

Bakugo paused. "I was joking...."

Slightly surprised, y/n chuckled and turned back to the lady.

The two of them shook hands and smiled. "Sorry for scaring you back there... I'm Mitsuki, Katsuki's mom!"

"Ah it's okay, it's nice to meet you! I've never really been inside the Pink Palace before. I hope you guys have a good stay here!" Y/n says with the best impression she can muster.

Bakugo rolls his eyes.

Mitsuki sheds a few manly tears (courtesy of Kirishima ofc). "Aw thank you y/n, I hope my little shit of a son isn't too much of a bother to you." She worries whilst looking at her son.

Y/n turns her head back at Bakugo, who's now crossing his arms and mindlessly looking out the rainy window with a calmed expression.