: spink and forcible

Bakugo knocks on the door of the infamous Mrs. Spink and Mrs. Forcible's house.

He peers through the murky window, seeing nothing but some furniture and shelves. 

Y/n spots a washed-out doormat displaying faded text that said, "No whistling in the house" 

As fog pours down the steps to the door, Bakugo peeks again through the window, this time yelping at the monstrous barks of numerous black dogs jumping from the other side of the door. 

The door flies open and 3 dogs trot around y/n and Bakugo's legs. 

"Oh, cease your infernal yapping!"

A woman with pink hair, a teal robe, and cakey blue eyeshadow scolds the noisy dogs. 

"Oh how nice to see you again w/n! And who is this? Your boyfriend?" Mrs. Spink looked Bakugo up and down.

Bakugo frowns in disgust and crosses his arms, secretly considering the idea of being with y/n.

Y/n secretly imagines the idea but waves her hands aggressively. "Oh- uh.. no, he's just a friend!"

"It's Bakugo. I moved in yesterday." Bakugo explains.  

"Oh, my apologies! Do come inside dears, we're playing cards." Mrs. Spink backs away from the door to allow them inside.

The pair walks inside the cozy entrance and y/n closes the door shut. 

"It's still y/n Mrs. Spink!" Y/n mentions.

"Miriam! Put the kettle on!" Mrs. Spink yells.

She winks and walks herself through the red curtains dividing the next room. 

Y/n pulls the hat off of her head and quickly shoves it onto Bakugo's head and pats his head while he brushes his raincoat off, sending a blush to his ears and cheeks. 

The girl stares for a moment at an old poster of two attractive women labeled 'Spink' and 'Forcible' before pulling the curtain open and walking inside. 

Bakugo follows y/n through the curtain, the two gazing at the grand flat that once looked like an active performance stage. 

A busty woman with white hair and a pink robe shuffles out of the kitchen, grabbing a pair of glasses clipped at her robe. 

"April! I think you're being followed!" Mrs. Forcible exclaims with a squint.

"It's the new neighbor, Miriam! Bakago! And of course w/n is here as well."

Y/n waves at Mrs. Forcible while Bakugo just glares. He peers at the signs and decorative posters of 'Spink and Forcible'. It seems as though they used to be stage performers back in their day. 

"They'll be having Oolong Tea!" Mrs. Spink decides.

Mrs. Forcible gasps. "Oh no, no, no! I'm sure they would enjoy Jasmine!"

Mrs. Spink pauses. "No, Oolong!" 

"Ah! Jasmine it is then!" The lady announces, completely ignoring her statement. 

Y/n smiles and Bakugo frowns as Mrs. Spink rolls her eyes and smacks her hand on her forehead. 

Y/n chuckles and leans slightly toward Bakugo to mutter by his ear. "They're always like this."

The angry boy huffs in response as they were both led to a velvet red couch trampled by the dogs from before.

"Come on boys!" Mrs. Spink waves her hand away as the dogs flew off the couch, allowing y/n and Bakugo to sit side by side.