: bobinsky

Bakugo yawned and woke up in his old bed, his room now bland and lifeless compared to the other from the other mother's.  

'What a weird fucking dream.'  He thought.

Rubbing his eyes, the boy sat up in his bed, groggily noticing that y/n was still sound asleep on the floor, and that his bedroom was back to its normal and boring state. 

No more cozy bed or cute hedgehog that y/n was playing with. Only his matching doll that sat exactly where he had left it. 

He grabbed the doll from the chair it had been placed, glaring at its lifeless button eyes. Out of habit, the boy goes to scratch his rash on his hand, only to find that it had magically disappeared.

"It's gone! What the fuck?! It's gone!" Bakugo shouts a little too loudly, waking up his friend snoozing on the floor. 

Y/n tosses and turns on the ground. "Mmmf, so loud..." She mumbles. 

"Oh shut up it wasn't that bad. Look!" the boy gets out of bed and kneels down on the floor, shoving his hand at her tired face.

Y/n rubs her eyes and deadpans at his supposedly cured appendage. "What?" 

"The poison oak's gone!" He exclaims. 

Y/n blinks. "Doesn't it usually do that after a day?"

Bakugo pauses. "Well... yeah, but this lady in my dream put mud on it so it went away. I thought that-"

"Wait-" The girl stretches her arms and sits up.

"What lady in your dream? Cuz I had a dream too."

"There was this 'other mother' bitch that looked like my old hag. You were there too, there was tasty ass food and my bed was all decorated and shit!" Bakugo explains with enthusiastic hands.

Y/n's mouth was open agape and her eyebrows crinkled. "Woah, I think we had a shared dream or something.... Hold up.."

The girl burst out of the room and referred for Bakugo to follow. The two ran downstairs to check the tiny door, which to their dismay was blocked up with bricks.

"Awh..." Y/n sighs in disappointment. 

Y/n leans back. "..it's weird that we had the same dream dontcha think?" She asks.

"Yeah, it went from matching dolls and now fucking matching dreams." Bakugo mutters. 

Y/n ponders. "Maybe it's all a coincidence?"

"Maybe." Bakugo shrugs, half hoping he would have the dream again.

The two crane their necks to the hallway as the scream of a kettle slowly rose in the air.

"It was so real it was shitty. You weren't really you, you were this weird 'other mother'." Bakugo says whilst picking at his porridge.

Y/n nods. "Yeah, we had a shared dream! It was so surreal!"

Mitsuki pours hot water into her mug. "Buttons for eyes huh..." She tiredly chuckled. "Katsuki you only dreamed you ate all that chicken. At least take your multivitamin you little shit."

Y/n munched on her cereal.

"You were in the dream too Mr. Masaru! You had this fancy robe and-"
Bakugo butted in. "Orange monkey slippers."

Masaru chuckles. "Orange? My monkey slippers are purple. Also..."

The man lowers his voice. "can you get me some of that magic mud you were talking about Katsuki? I have a terrible case of writers' rash, on my-"