: the other mother

"Oh my cranky, angry boy,
I think you are so mean,
I give you bowls of curry and I give you cups of green..
tea!"

Bakugo scoffs at his fathers' embarrassing  song while y/n giggles.

It appears that Masaru's mood had done a complete turn, his being felt more cheerful than before. Thank god he didn't find out y/n was the one that turned off the switch. 

Masaru places a gross-looking mix of veggies and who knows what onto both Bakugo and y/n's plates.

Trying to be polite, y/n pretends not to show dislike to the food, while Bakugo straight up grimaces at it. 

Bakugo shoves the plate away. "Ugh, why don't you ever cook old hag?!"

Mitsuki sighs. "Katsuki be nice, we have a guest here! I'll go food shopping as soon as we finish the catalog!"

"Thank you for letting me stay Mistuki." Y/n says with a smile.

Bakugo leans his head on the table, y/n poking the strange food with her fork.

Y/n cautiously picks up the swiss chard and takes a hesitant bite out of it. It tasted like nothing but a slight hint of bitterness and probably the teeniest bit of salt. Surprised, she continued eating.

She turns to her side and nudges Bakugo in the shoulder with her elbow. "The chard isn't that bad y'know."

He raises his head the slightest bit and scowls at the vegetable. "Ew. Looks like shit."

"Well it's 'shit' or bedtime Katsuki. What's it gonna be?" Masaru asks.

Bakugo sits up and leans slightly to y/n. 

"I swear these bastards are trying to poison me."

Y/n shrugs. "I haven't died yet."

The pomeranian boy sighs.

✖ ✖ ✖

Bakugo tosses a plain black shirt to y/n from a cardboard box filled with his clothes, the girl already holding a pair of pajama shorts. 

"You can wear my old t-shirt. The shorts belonged to the old hag."

Y/n holds up the shirt in front of her, noticing the "AJI-FRY" print on the chest.

"Change in here, I'll change out in the hall."

Bakugo walks out of his room with his own clothes and doll in hand. 

The girl absorbs the inside of Bakugo's room, so far only boxes and a few decorations being put up. It looked boring, but she couldn't blame him.

She sets her doll down to face away and mindlessly changes into the clothes she was granted, tucking her overalls and sweater under her arm. 

She knocks on the door. "I'm finished!"

Bakugo opens the door, now in a skull shirt and plain black pants.

"Took you long enough." The boy jokes to hide how much he liked y/n in his shirt.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "Psshh I only took 4 minutes." 

Bakugo jumps onto his bed and sighs, y/n making herself comfortable on the floor like it was no big deal.

The ash-blonde just stares at the girl. "What're you doing on the floor dumbass?"

"I'm not sleeping with you (yet) am I? I used to do this all the time at Kiri's house before they let me use the guest room." She explains, setting her doll and clothes down to sit on the floor.