: exploration

The door of cluttered home office creaked open, allowing the two kids inside. 

"Oi old man, why're you writing so much?"

Y/n peeked from behind his shoulder. A man with brown and spiky hair sat at his lonely desk, typing down things into a chunky computer. 

The two of them waited for his response as the keyboard clacked loudly. The man murmured a "hold on."

Bakugo sighed. 

"Dad." The angry boy sighed with an exaggerated tone. 

The man keeps his eyes on the screen. "Hello Katsuki, and..." he turns around. "Katsuki's friend?"

The boy held his doll by its arm. "Yeah.... Apparently there are other kids here."

Bakugo's dad continues typing on his century old computer. "That's nice, you can all me Masaru...."

"Y/n, thank you for allowing me into the house." She thanks, scooching more into view.

He stays focused on the computer. "Mhm."

Y/n sweatdrops at his dry remark while Bakugo just sighs, like hes used to this. 

In silence, the pair stare at Masaru, waiting for a response. 

Nothing.

Bakugo gives up and mutters a "c'mon", walking away from the doorway and back to the hall. Y/n follows with a tiny, excited smile on her face. 

He chucks his yellow raincoat onto the floor and stars mindlessly walking. 

"What shit do y'wanna see first." He asks with his arms crossed and an eye roll.

Y/n shrugs, stumbling upon a single bump embedded in the carpet. Annoyed, Bakugo stomps on it, causing it to reform behind him. 

Y/n chuckles, watching as Bakugo repeatedly stomps on the wrinkle. 

Disappointed, the blonde rolls his eyes and starts walking away, y/n stepping on the bump once more before following after. 

✖ ✖ ✖

Bakugo casually rubs the condensation from the rain off the window with his sleeve for y/n, and then for himself. 

The two peered through the foggy window, y/n happily gazing at the rain. Bakugo secretly glances at her smile, looking back at the rain before she can notice him. 

She flinches as a water drop splashed on her nose, Bakugo secretly satisfied at the small revenge for laughing at him.

The ash-blonde hangs off the top of another door, swinging it open while y/n gapes at the empty and grey master bedroom before her. 

He drops down, y/n walking in and absorbing the room. Bakugo mindlessly sauntered to the nightstand and gazed at a family photo while y/n peered in the bathroom.

She swung open the shower curtain, revealing tons of bugs squirming around on the walls. The girl groans in disgust.

"Bakugo!" She shouts, walking back into the bedroom to see him still staring at the photo.

He flinches before scowling in embarrassment from looking at the frame. "What?!"

Y/n stares at him for a second, slightly adoring the look he was giving his family photo.

She points her thumb over her shoulder. "There's a bunch of bugs in the shower!" 

"Hah!?" He marches behind y/n, the girl displaying the disgusting array of insects crawling along the tiled wall.