: weird

click.

Y/n smiled and stopped walking at the familiar sound of Kirishimas' mechanical mask hidden in the milky fog.

Bakugo gave her a questioning look as she subtly pointed to the crouching figure behind her with a sneaky smile.

The boy caught on with a nod and started following her back and down alongside a fallen branch. 

At the perfect moment, y/n turned around right as Kirishima burst from the fog and lunged at her figure.

"RAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

The girl struggled to stand up as the redhead wholeheartedly submerged her in a big hug, literally wrapping both his arms and legs around her and toppling them both to the damp ground.  

"Oh no! The village stalker!" Y/n jokingly yells. 

Bakugo glared with a envious frown at their closeness and rolled his eyes.

Sure those two have been friends for a while with nobody else, but he still kinda wanted a hug from y/n too >:(

Kirishima resembled a giant puppy too much as he hauled y/n up and gave her a messy noogie on the head. 

"ACk! Kiri get off!"

Y/n pulled herself out of Kirishimas' deathly grip and fixed her hair with a grunt. She noticed Bakugo's distant, pouty attitude and decided to tease him.

"Awwww does baby Bakugo want a hug too~~~" 

He crossed his arms furiously, a disgusted glare on his face.
'YES! DUH!'

"WHAT?! NO YOU IDIOT! YOUR UGLY PDA MAKES ME SICK!"

He scowled at Kirishima and y/n with a new and contorted frown.

"Awww c'monnnn, you know you want one you big angy baby!"

Y/n slowly inched towards the angry baby with a derpy smirk on her face, her best friend in the background chuckling. 

Despite his gremlin-like scowl, Bakugo was glad she initiated an embrace and allowed the girl to wrap her arms around him. 

Plus, y/n just wanted an excuse to hug him too (sly mf.)

Y/n encased Bakugo in a good and hearty hug, swaying him softly from left to right. He tensed up and scowled out of habit, the blonde usually despising hugs from others. 

But this time, he hated hugs a little less. 

With an extremely awkward maneuver, the pomeranian boy hesitantly held his arms to stiffly sit on y/ns' back like a robot.

She snorts. "Pffff- you're so bad at this!"

"WHAT?! NO IM NOT!" He shouts. 

"Whatever you say..."

The boy tries to hug 'better' per se, by this time actually bending his arms and leaning into her. Y/n just chuckles and pats his back. 

"Say Kiri, did you make those dolls look like us??" She asks over Bakugo's shoulder. 

"Yeah, never expected someone like you to know how to sew." The ash-blonde remarks. 

He regretfully lets go of y/n and follows her towards the redhead, who's now searching carefully for banana slugs in the milky fog through his tin mask. 

"Oh those? I found them. They're older than my gramma, probably even as old as this house too!" He refers to the pink palace, diving back into the fog.