Chapter 4: A Pilgrim's Kiss

TW: Some cursing 

"(Y/NNNNN)!" Machi coos loudly, opening your bedroom door.

Shizu, Machi and Paku all pile into your room and jump on top of your bed. 

"Come out! Let us see already!" Paku demands playfully.

"I don't know about this! It just seems.. a little.. too much" You call back from your bathroom.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" The girls start to chant wildly.

Oh my gosh, they're like a bunch of wild animals. You giggle to yourself and shake your head. 

Taking one last look at yourself in the mirror, you slowly open the door and step into your bedroom.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y)--- HOLY SHIT!" Paku hollers.

Machi and Shizu join in, whistling and hollering compliments causing you to blush uncontrollably.

"I swear to God, I'm going to die!" You whine and cover your face with your hands.

"Yo, but seriously. You look fine as hell! If danchou starts boring you to death, call us up and we will take you on a group date! Like DAMN girl." Paku lets out a low whistle.

"I can't believe danchou picked this out for you! It's beautiful!" Shizu beams, throwing her arms in the air.

"Ahhhh, I'm so in love with you right now. Let me take you on a date." Machi winks.

Grinning ear to ear you take another quick glance in the mirror. Right after lunch, Chrollo left a floor length velvet black dress that cut dangerously low on your chest and accentuated your natural curves, a pair of 6 inch black stilettos, a necklace with a spider shaped emerald and a pair of long dangling diamond earrings on top of your bed, along with a note instructing you to wear the outfit and meet him downstairs 7:30 pm sharp. It was a little weird how Chrollo knew your exact measurements, but hey, you weren't one to complain. 

"I'm a bit nervous to be honest. I kind of just want to stay here with you guys."

"Girl, don't be stupid. If you hate the date you can always come back to us, but look! You look phenomenal, and danchou is definitely going to take you somewhere nice. When you come back, we'll meet you in your room and you can tell us allll about it!" Paku replies with an enthusiastic thumbs up. 

"You're right. Well... I guess I better get going then. I don't want to keep him waiting." You nervously tuck your hair behind your ear.

"CONFIDENCE BABY GIRL! CONFIDENCE! Look at us and tell us you look good and you will have a good time." Machi exclaims, jumping off of your bed.

"I look good and I will have a good time" You mumble looking at the floor.

Machi grabs your arms and starts shaking your body. "WITH CONFIDENCE!"

"I look good and I will have a good time!" You declare a bit louder.

"YES!" All three of them exclaim. 

"Get going now you beautiful bitch!" Machi  playfully smacks your ass. 

"Okay, okay! Thank you all for everything. I love you guys so much!" You blow them each a kiss and start to make your way towards the stairs.

Holding onto the cold metal railing, you carefully descend the black marble stair case, pulling the bottom of your dress up to your thighs. When you finally reach the final step, you let go of your dress and a silky voice falls delicately upon your ears. 

"My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." You reply as Chrollo lends his hand to you.