Chapter 12: Nightmare

"Oh my gosh the view is incredible!" You exclaim, opening up the soft white curtains.

Chrollo gently wraps his arms around you from behind and kisses your cheek. "Yes it is."

"So we'll be staying at the hotel, but once the mission starts we have to stay at the hideout right?"

"That is correct angel! However, if you wish to stay here during the mission that is fine by me. I actually don't mind if you and the ladies stay in the hotel during the mission. You three will probably be the least of the mafia's worries."

"But I want to make sure you are safe too. I don't want to leave your side during this whole thing."

"That's very sweet of you, but the rest of the troupe will be with me. No need to worry." He nuzzles his face against your neck, inhaling your sweet scent.

"I'll stay with you in the hideout."

"Hmm, if that is what you wish." Chrollo smiles.

"I just can't shake this feeling I have... I feel like something bad is going to happen and I don't know why."

"Maybe it is just nerves. This is one of the biggest missions we've ever attempted. I don't think there will be any problems, as long as everyone sticks to the plan we should be fine."

"I guess..." You shudder. "I hope it's just nerves and nothing more."

"We have a few days before the auction starts. Is there anything you would like to do before-hand?"

"Mm, not really." You shrug your shoulders and drag out a long sigh. "Perhaps I'll just read and do some writings."

"Come, Love, the cause of all my joy, of all my hope and happiness, come let us sing together: Not of love's sighs and agony but only of its jocundness and its clear-burning ardour in which I revel, joyfully as if thou wert a god to me." His words tip-toeing around the back of your neck.

"The Decameron!" You raise your eyebrow in surprise. "I haven't heard that one in a long time." 

"Indeed my sweet angel." He litters the back of your neck with tiny kisses. "Hmm we should also start planning as soon as the auction is over."

"Planning? For what?" 

"Did you forget that you are engaged to me?" He pulls his lips away from your neck and turns you around to face him. 

"I know I'm engaged to you? I'm confused."  You furrow your brows.

"Wedding, my love. We need to plan our wedding." He chuckles. "You're so bright, yet so clueless at times."

Ohhhhh

"Oh my gosh! You're right." Giggling, you throw your arms around his neck and plant a firm kiss onto his cheek. "My apologies, I wasn't thinking properly." 

"It's okay, I know you have a lot on your mind." He takes you tenderly into his arms and smiles. "Mrs. Lucilfer." He winks.

"Who said I would be taking your last name?" You tease.

"Oh? I just assumed you would be. (Y/N) Lucilfer has a nice ring to it, does it not?"

You shrug your shoulders as he squeezes your waist.

----------

"Alright troupe. T-20 minutes before we roll out. Everyone dressed and ready to go?"

"Yes danchou!" The troupe replies.

Feitan walks out from the bathroom pulling at his white collar. "ACH. I hate so much! So tight."

"OH MY GOSH! Fei! You look so handsome!" You squeal.