Chapter 5: Dream Only of Me

TW: Cussing and slight violence

"How's everything going? Any changes?" Nobunaga asks, setting his sword down onto the kitchen counter.

"We've uncovered a new emotion and ability!" Pakunoda replies excitedly.

"Oh yeah? Do tell."

"You really don't know? They were only yelling about it all night long." Phinks grumbles, opening the heavy black refrigerator door in search of a beer.

"That's what that was? I thought Uvo and Fei were playing Uno again so I put my headphones on." 

You and Paku start giggling as Phinks pulls out an unopened 8-pack of beer.

"Beer anyone?" 

You all nod your heads as Phinks walks around handing out the cold drinks.

"Well, (Y/N) has quite the powerful love aura. When her aura turns pink she is able to heal wounds! We're not exactly sure the full extent of the power, since she only healed a small cut on Shizu's finger, but it's definitely something." Paku explains as she pulls off the metal cap.

"Wait. How did you figure out this was caused by 'love'?" Nobunaga asks.

"(Y/N) and danchou finally went out on a date last night. When she came, back she was glowing pink, so we can only assume this is due to love. I can't imagine what other emotion it could be." 

"So... in order for your love aura to ignite does danchou have to kiss you or..." Phinks grins widely.

Pakunoda swiftly kicks him in the shin and yells:"What are you? Some sort of pervert?!"

Yes. Haven't you seen how he looks at you?

"Proud Evening Star, in thy glory afar!" Your gray eyed lover announces proudly, awaiting your reply. 

"And dearer thy beam shall be, for joy to my heart is the proud part" You respond smiling as Chrollo wraps his arms around your waist.

"Thou bearest in Heaven at night, and more I admire." He brings his face closer to yours.

"Thy distant fire, than that colder, lowly light." You whisper as he places a row of small kisses onto your bare shoulder.

"Ech. The back and forth poetry was bad by itself but this... this is just too much for me." Nobunaga rolls his eyes. 

"Come here Nobu! I'll make you feel loved!" Phinks jokes, putting Nobunaga into a head lock and kissing the top of his head repeatedly.

"GET OFF! So GROSS!" Nobunaga hits Phinks in the stomach.

"Look what you did danchou." Pakunoda shakes her head.

"Angel, I hear you discovered a new emotion? Is this true?" Chrollo inquires as he releases you from his embrace to grab a beer. 

"Yep, we were just talking about it." You reply feeling embarrassed.

Talking about your emotions in general was never easy... but talking about love? In front of Chrollo... AND in front of the troupe? Now that was awkward.

"It's a lovveee aura." Paku sings lifting her bottle towards you.

"PAKU!" You scream, blushing like hell. Pakunoda laughs and blows you a small kiss.

"Love? Hmm, that sounds promising, angel! This happened last night?"

"Yessss!! And she healed a cut on Shizu's hand! Isn't that freaking awesome." Paku answers for you.