♡︎x. WHAT U CALL THAT ⚠︎︎

"i don't wanna spend time with your family"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CW: ORAL SEX / GAGGING / PRAISE /  DEGRADATION / DIRTY TALK

Reader POV
"Popee, isn't it Kedas birthday today!?
he's like...thirty, right?" I ask, Popee then turning to me with a confused look.
"yes, y/n, it's his birthday but he's 26, dummy" He spits, adjusting his hair, then his boxers as he sits up.
"you're a dummy, dummy" I mumble, getting up off of my mattress and over to my mirror.
"we should do something for him" I suggest, adjusting my t-shirt in the mirror, ignoring the fact my nipples were showing through.
"why? he's an annoying fuck" Popee says, getting up off my mattress and walking over to me.
"and you're not? you asshole. he already deals with enough of your torture, it would be nice to do something for him" I spit, and he rolls his eyes.
"fine. you're annoying" He says, and I grab the zipper of his hoodie and pull him down on my lips.
After the kiss lasts a few passionate seconds, I push him off me and turn to walk out of my tent. 
"you're a dick"
I head over to the kitchen tent and stop in my tracks.
"We don't have an oven? how the fuck are we gonna make a cake" I complain, slapping my thighs as I throw my hands down.
"we make one?" Popee suggests sarcastically, walking in behind me and slapping my ass on the way in the tent.
"how the fuck are we gonna make an oven" I say, the same way I complained before.
"jesus, I dont know, we'll figure something out" Popee blurts, opening our fridge and grabbing a box of apple juice, then turning to me.
"you're like a child" I growl.
"then you're a pedophile" He snaps, walking past me and out of the tent as he slaps my ass again on the way out.
"fucking hell, Popee!" I yell, watching him leave.
I sigh as I turn back into the tent, looking around at what we might have to make a cake for Keda.
"Hi, there" I hear someone behind me, and turn around to see Papi.
"oh, hello, Papi" I say, sighing.
"what's the matter?" He asks, stopping in his tracks.
"it's Kedas birthday today and I suggested we do something nice for him, like make him a cake, but i'm not sure how...and Popee is no help" I say, slightly mumbling the last part.
"oh, I see. maybe I can help" Papi says, walking over to the shelves.
"we don't have a way to bake a cake, but we can sure use things around here to make something like a cake" Papi says, pulling out a box of cookies and a tub of icing that looks as if someone has already found it before us.
Popee.
"it's the thought that counts, isn't it? it doesn't have to be perfect, Keda will understand" Papi says, handing me a few things, and placing more down on the small countertop we have.
"that's true, thank you, Papi" I say, walking over to the counter and placing the things down as Papi leaves.
"guess i'm doing this by myself" I whisper under my breath.
"who said that?" Popee unexpectedly walks back into the tent, coming over next to me to toss his juice box in the garbage.
After he tosses it, he comes up behind me and pushes himself against my backside, his hands caressing my hips and around my thighs. I feel his breath on my neck, then his lips attach.
"Popee, I can't do this right now, I wanna do this for Keda"
"and what has Keda ever done for you, hm?" Popee purrs in my ear as he kisses it gently, gripping my waist harder and pushing me against the counter.
"uhm, saved me from being killed by you? on multiple occasions? He saved my life, I owe him mine" I laugh, as he leans forward and kisses my cheek.
"but I want you" He mumbles, pushing my hair to the side to access more of my neck.
"you always want me, you can't keep it in your pants" I spit, opening the container of cookies and icing Papi gave me. The cookies were small rectangle shaped, so I could easily stick them together and stack them to make something. right?
"instead of being horny, how about you help me put these together?" I ask popee, pushing him off me.
He scoffs and whines as he takes his hands off  me and leans on the counter. He pushes me to the side slightly, which I respond with slapping his arm, but he pays no mind as he grabs a cookie and dips it into the frosting. He grabs another, his finger tips now covered in the frosting, and sticks the two together. I watch as he does the same with another cookie, and sticks them together as well. He becomes fixated on this task now, as I watch him for about five minutes focus on sticking the cookies together. When he wasn't horrifically angry, or unnecessarily turned on, he was so adorable. His fingers covered in frosting, and now in his hair as he tried to fix it while he still had it all over his hands. Even slightly on his face, I don't think he even realized how much of a mess he was making. But he was doing it, so, I didn't care. It was cute, even.
He finally pulls his hands away, and rubs the crumbs off his hands as he sighs.
"there, I did something, can I touch you now?" Popee says, turning his head with a sarcastic smile. I couldn't help but laugh.
"you're so disgusting" I say, chuckling.
"I'm covered in frosting" He finally notices, pulling one hand to his lips and licking it off his fingers.
After watching him do so, my arms crossed, I wait for him to do the same with the other hand, but instead he grabs my face with his hand unexpectedly, grabbing at my jaw. He brings the hand with frosting still covering a few of his fingers to my mouth, pushing them past my lips.
"open up, slut" Popee growls, his attitude overpowering with desire once again.
He shoves his two fingers into my mouth, pulling them in and out, gagging me slightly as I dare say it's turning me on.
whatever.
I bat my eyes and suck on his fingers, swirling my tongue around them ever so slightly.
"good girl" He praises, a smirk crawling it's way to his lips, knowing he's turned me on as well, now having me wrapped around his finger.
"let me have some fun with you while you finish the rest" Popee purrs, pulling his fingers out of my mouth as I gasp, his fingers now soaked of my saliva. He grabs my back and pushes me against the counter again, my back now facing him. I grab the cookies and icing, and start icing the rest, sticking them to each other. Popee had finished the base, so I decided to just stack a few more before icing the whole thing.
I felt Popees hand snake it's way around my waist, then pulling at my waistband.
I don't know how i'll focus on doing this with him touching me.
"you stop, I stop" He threatens, his hand making its way down my pants, teasing my clit.
I throw myself on the counter slightly, his touch making my legs ache. I sigh out a moan as I grab another cookie.
"when you're done, you can finish" He whispers against my ear.
I moan breathily as I finish the next stack of cookies, deciding on adding one more layer before wanting to put icing on the whole thing.
But also because I didn't know how much longer I could last.
Every cookie I went to place, I felt my whole body shake as he circled my clit, once in a while teasing my entrance.
Finally finishing the last layer, now I just had to put icing on the whole thing.
Just as I went to pick up the spoon, I felt Popee squat, and he removed his hand from my pants.
Was he stopping?
He then slides his hand up my thigh, and pushes my shorts aside, using his fingers to stroke my pussy, wasting no time before pushing a finger in.
I moan as I grab the counter, my legs abruptly buckling.
"oh, fuck" I sigh, lowering my head to catch my breath.
"i'll stop if you don't finish that cake" Popee threatens again, and I huff before I pick up the spoon, quickly scooping out a ton of icing and laying it out on the top of the cookies. I spread it out on the top before going for more icing to use on the sides. I go to scoop the spoon, and I feel his fingers curl, hitting just the right spot. I hunch over again on the counter, feeling my walls clench around his fingers.
"Popee, i'm close, please" I plead, bringing a hand to my face as I push my hair back.
"I hope you're close to finishing that cake too, then" He spits, only going faster.
"oh, god"
My chest heaves as I bring the spoon over to the sides of the cake, hurrying to finish it so I could enjoy my climax.
fuck him for doing this to me.
Finally on the last side of the cake, I feel my legs start to hurt from holding myself up. Quickly covering the side, and making sure it was covered, I throw the spoon down and moan.
"Popee, it's done, please" I beg, and he laughs.
"turn around" He says, pulling his fingers out.
I waste no time before doing what he asks, leaning back against the counter and bucking my hips.
He's just at the perfect height to lean forward and latch his lips onto my pussy, his fingers making its way back to my entrance.
Pushing them in, he curls them again, his tongue swirling on my clit. I bring my hand down to his hair, now messy and out of their usual pigtails.
I didn't realize I had icing on my hands too until I placed them on his head, now getting it more in his hair.
But I didn't really care, I just wanted to get off as I rolled my hips desperately.
He looks up at me and watches my face as he can feel me clenching around his fingers once again, telling him I was close. I close my eyes and throw my head back, gripping at his hair I let out a prolonged moan, feeling me finish on his fingers. He pulls them out and laps me up with his tongue, dragging it up and down my folds a few times to clean me up.
"fuck, Popee..." I sigh as he stands up, licking his fingers off. I fix my pants and stand up straight as I face the cake I had made.
"you did so good" Popee says.
"you think so?" I mumble, referring to the "cake"as I look at it.
"I was talking about you cumming on my face" Popee deadpans, and I roll my eyes.
"oh, fuck you!" I shout, pushing at him playfully.
He laughs, and walks back over.
"i'm joking, kinda. it does look nice" He says.
I cross my arms and shake my head at him.
"I think we have sprinkles, we should add those maybe" Popee suggests, walking over to the shelves to look.
"oh, now you wanna be helpful" I say sarcastically, watching him search for a bottle of sprinkles.
"excuse me, I did the first layer, don't even" He responds, standing up after finding a bottle of rainbow sprinkles, and what looked to be an already opened box of candles, two left in it.
He walks back over and opens the bottle, sprinkling some on top of the cake.
As he pulls out one of the candles and places that on the cake too, I turn to see Papi walking into the tent with us.
Thank god he walked in now.
"how's it coming? did my idea work?" Papi asks, walking over to us.
"this was your idea, old man?" Popee asks, throwing down the box of candles.
"yeah, he suggested it to me since we can't make a real cake" I explain, and Papi smiles.
Popee rolls his eyes and goes to walk out.
"change into something nicer, we're going to give this to him!" I yell to Popee before he leaves completely.
"change into something nicer, meh" I hear Popee mock me from outside the tent, and I scoff at him.
"he's got problems" I say to Papi, and he laughs.
"oh, tell me about it" He agrees, chuckling with me.
"well, it came out nice. it's something, it'll do" Papi says, looking at my cake.
"how are we suppose to light the candle?" I ask him, walking over to the fridge and grabbing myself a well deserves juice box.
"i'm sure popee has something dangerously fire related that could come in handy" He laughs, turning to leave the tent.
"i'll go find Keda, you take care of bringing the cake and lighting the candle" He offers.
"alright" I agree, turning to the cake and picking up the plate it was on.
I bring it over to the fridge and place it in there, giving it a place to hide and not melt in this heat.
I leave the tent and walk over to mine, pulling it open to see Popee midway in his usual bunny outfit.
His torso was still exposed as he still has to zip it up all the way.
"there you go, now you look decent" I say, walking over to him and zipping up the rest of his outfit.
"decent?" He raises his eyebrow at me.
I smile up at him and stand on my toes to kiss him.
"come on, let's get Keda" I say, pulling him out of my tent with me.
I see Papi walking back with Keda, from I wasn't sure where, but i'm glad he found him.
They were right outside the kitchen tent, conveniently enough.
"Hi, Keda!" I say, walking over to them.
"y/n!" Keda says, noticing his tail start to wag.
Everyone is now seated at the table outside the tent, as I excuse myself for a moment.
I go into the tent, and open the fridge to grab what I made. Popee follows me as I do so, and pulls out matches to light the candle with.
"oh, wow, I was expecting a flamethrower or something bat-shit crazy" I comment as he carefully lights the candle.
"shut up, i'm not that sick" He responds, and I shrug.
"debatable" I say with a laugh, and Popee shakes his head, blowing out the match after lighting the candle.
Popee and I walk out of the tent, Keda sitting in the chair with his back facing us.
"Keda, this is for you!" I say, walking beside him and placing the cake in front of him with a smile.
"oh, you guys remembered!" He chirps excitedly.
"of course we did" I say, pulling out the chair next to him and sitting down.
Keda blows out his candle, and his mask falls revealing a happy face, his tail continuing to wag.
Popee has his arms crossed sitting next to me, and I slap his arm.
"ow-" he mumbles.
Keda looks at me and I smile.
"happy birthday, Kedamono" I say gently, turning to look at Popee.
He sighs and looks over at him.
"happy birthday, Keda" He says,
a small smile crawling to his lips.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"cause i'm afraid i'll run my mouth and start rambling, wait"