♡︎vi. Right Here

"well, I don't give a fuck about your friends"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
After I had finally calmed down
from my awful day, it was already getting late. Popee had insisted he would stay with me for the rest of the night, and of course I didn't mind, so as of right now he was laying behind me with his pale arms wrapped around my chest, pulled in close to him.
Popees steady breathing had already given away the fact he had fallen asleep.
His warm breath against my neck and his tight arms wrapped protectively around me caused a smile to form on my lips.
I attempt to shift myself over, turning my body so I was now facing Popee.
I stared up at him and took in every feature.
Doing this never got old, I could stare at him all day. He was like...
eye candy.
Too bad his eyes were closed though,
he has the prettiest deep blue eyes with so much more meaning behind them than you think.
Before Popee had fallen asleep he told me he knew a way to make up for my bad day.
By making tomorrow fun.
He said he knew of a place we could walk to, that had as much meaning as a private beach would.
It would be only us there, though, we already knew that, and we were already living in the middle of a desert so if there's a body of water, I guess it could be considered a beach.
I smiled just thinking about how fun the trip would be tomorrow, growing more excited by the minute. I curl my legs up as my arms pull the blanket on my body.
I inhale as carefully as possible trying not to disturb Popee, and then sigh as I move in closer towards him. I lean my head against his chest and close my eyes, letting out a content hum.
As I feel myself starting to drift a bit, I also feel Popees arm move slightly. He brings it up and around my body, pulling me in closer to him and cuddling up next to me. His body goes still once again after he leans forward and kisses my forehead, then letting out a satisfied hum.
I lean into him more as another smile pulls at my lips, then feeling myself finally drifting off once again.

꧁♡︎꧂

"y/n! y/n, wake up!"
My eyes snap open to Kedamono's worried mask.
"Papi and Popee are fighting!" He says, shaking my shoulder nervously.
My eyebrows furrow in confusion and I bring my hands up to rub my face.
I swipe my fingers under my eyes and down my cheeks as I look over to my side, seeing Popee was gone from where he slept next to me.
I turn my head back to Keda and sit myself up with my hands.
"P-Papi?" I ask, in a very raspy, tired voice.
"Y-yes! come quick! Popee might loose his temper!" Kedamono grabs my wrists and pulls me worriedly.
He pulls half my body off the bed, causing me to lay on the floor.
"damn, Keda, give me a sec" I say quietly, trying to lift myself up and out of my sleep.
"sorry! just-hurry before someone gets hurt!" He says.
"I ain't having another awful day, Popee promised something fun, so i'll make sure he isn't an asshole and...find out who this Papi guy is" I say, sitting up from my bed and rubbing my face again.
Kedamono takes the hint and leaves my room.
I get up and put on some decent clothes as quick as I could, before walking out of my tent to hear Popee arguing with someone.
Another man.
I turn to where the commotion is and see someone who looks a bit relative to Popee, only with a dark mustache and a ridiculous mix between a sun and jester themed outfit.
Who is this man?
I walk closer to them as Kedamono notices me.
"u-uh, y/n, this is Papi! P-Popees...
dad"
My face flushes and I grow slightly nervous.
Popees dad?!
I suddenly feel self conscious as my body tenses in front of this older man, who finally ends up looking over at me.
I smile up at him nervously, unexpectedly feeling the need to prove myself worthy to him, and that I wanted him to like me.
"why the fuck are you here, old man?" Popee spits abruptly, and I look up at him next to me as he's angrily staring at his father.
Papi turns to him and lifts his shoulders.
"Just thought I'd check up on this place and see how far you've come! so far, i'm not impressed, Popee" Papi shrugs off, but this only seems to piss off Popee more as he crosses his arms and stomps his leg.
"what the fuck do you mean?! I've been working so hard! I bet i'm better than you and your old kneecaps!" Popee spits, leaning forwards into Papis face.
Papi just chuckles and leans away from Popee, but Popee just gets angrier by the second.
If I don't stop this, Popee might just kill him.
I jump at the thought and walk in front of Popee nervously, catching him slightly by surprise.
I look up at Papi and smile, who greets me the same.
"H-Hello, Papi! I-I'm y/n" I say, giving a small wave.
He chuckles, then all of a sudden pulls me into a tight hug.
"Hello, my dear y/n! finally we have a girl around here!" He yells dramatically, squeezing me in a tight hug.
He pulls me back by my shoulders and looks down at me as I tense up once again.
"you look perfectly fit for this circus! I bet you could do so many incredible things! very interesting!"
This guy is very dramatic.
I laugh nervously and bring a hand up to pat his arm.
"I sure do try my best, s-sir" I say.
"please, call me Papi!" He laughs.
I hear Popee growl behind me and scoff.
Papi finally lets go of me and I turn to Popee.
"what's your deal, Popee? You promised the beach today! so take me!" I whine teasingly, possibly making a mistake as he was already pissed off for a different reason.
But he eased a bit and grabbed my hand, glaring up at Papi.
"yes, y/n, i'm still taking you" Popee mumbles, squeezing my hand tighter.
"oh! the beach! don't mind if I do!" Papi sings from next to me, and Popee shakes his head.
"You're not coming, mother fucker!" Popee yells.
"actually, it's father fucker-"
"I don't give a shit!" Popee yells again, cutting off Papis witty correction.
I chuckle a but at their childish bickering, comparing it to siblings rather than parent and child.
Popee looks down at me and his expression softens.
"let's go to your tent" He says simply, pulling me along to my room.
"w-what are you going to swim in? I don't remember you having any trunks, Popee" I say, and he smirks down at me.
"I could ask you the same, dumbass"
I slap his arm at the impolite nickname and shake my head at him.
"I'll just wear my bra and panties, asshole" I retort, and he rolls his eyes.
He walks up to the slit of my tent and opens it, walking in with me following.
"anyway, why don't you let Papi come? what's your deal with him anyway? if him being your father is true, you don't really respect him as one" I say, laying down on my bed.
Popee quirks a brow at me as he unzips his onsie and pulls it off him, revealing only him in only blue briefs.
My face heats up lightly as he leans down on my mattress.
"Because he's an asshole and no he isn't coming" He mumbles, crawling on top of me.
I raise an eyebrow and look into his eyes as he hovers above me.
He grins and leans down to give me a kiss, but I place a hand on his bare chest to stop him.
"no kisses, unless Papi comes with us" I bribe with a smirk, and he scoffs before kissing me quickly.
"fine, bitch" He spits, and I gasp, then suddenly slap him in the face.
"dont call me that" I say as he faces me again and leans down.
"do that again, I like it"
I burst out laughing and push him off me.
"you're so fucking weird, Popee" I say, getting off my mattress as he lays sprawled out.
"I know" He mumbles.
I walk over to where I notice my black panties and figure I'd just wear those along with the bra I already have on.
I slip my pants off, then turn towards Popee to see if he was staring.
And he was, of course.
"turn around so I can change my undies" I blurt, bending down to pick up my black undergarments.
"nah, i'm good" He says, turning in his side to get a better view.
I stand up straight and place my hands on my hips.
"fine, well, it's not my fault if you get too horny and can't get up to walk out of my tent. and no, I won't be helping you out if that happens" I explain and he rolls his eyes as I pull down my panties.
"I might just tease you on purpose, you fucker, just so I can leave you with blue balls for punishment!" I say, stepping into my black undies and pulling them up to my hips.
Popee chuckles and gets up from my mattress, walking over to me.
I pull my shirt over my head, now standing in front of Popee only in my undergarments.
"get use to this and control yourself, i'll be going out like this" I say, walking around him.
I walk over to the other side of my tent to find something to throw over myself.
I find my black see-through laced cardigan and grab that, throwing it over my shoulders.
I figured it covered me enough and turned towards Popee.
He was standing there impatiently with his hands on his hips, still only wearing his briefs.
In this moment, I genuinely take in how Popee looks.
He's wearing thick, but loose, blue briefs and pink flip-flops that looked as if they were just about to break.
His hat was off, as well as his hair being out of the pigtails, which was weird since he never took those out.
His hair hung slightly over his face as it was messy and pushed to the side.
Also, seeing him shirtless again was a blessing.
I smile up at him as my face heats up slightly, and he tilts his head in confusion.
"Popee, why did you take your pigtails out? you never do" I ask, walking up to him.
He brings his hands down to wrap around my waist and pull me into him.
"I hate having my hair up when I swim, it gets super knotted and harder to remove later" He says, hugging me tighter as he kisses my forehead.
"is it...bad?" He worriedly asks me, face slightly flushing.
I giggle and shake my head.
"no, I think it's really cute" I say, reaching my hand up gently to run my hands through it.
He leans his head into my hand as I bring my fingers through his hair, as if he liked it.
I pull away from him and grab his hand, hurriedly pulling him out of my tent.
"come on already! it's getting late, I wanna swim!" I say excitedly.

꧁♡︎꧂

We had finally made it to the so called "beach" after a bit of walking.
I say that because it was completely dead, and it was only Popee, Papi, Kedamono and I who were standing at the foot of a large body of water.
I convinced Popee to let Papi come, and told him we could just stay together if he really had a problem. I just felt odd leaving Papi alone.
Papi brought his own umbrella and pink towel to sit on underneath it, while Kedamono sat next to him on his orange towel.
Kedamono also brough two extra towels for me and Popee, which was nice of him.
But Kedamono was always thoughtful like that.
As Papi and Kedamono sat down, I threw my cardigan off and ran to the water with Popee by the wrist.
I laughed and threw myself into the water, pulling Popee in with me.
I was fully submerged in the water as I took in the feeling of being underwater.
I always loved the feeling for some reason, like I was free.
You could just float there, clear your mind and let the water flow around you.
Popee grabs my wrists and pulls me out of the water, my hair and his now dripping wet.
I grab on his shoulders and jump up to his chest with my legs wrapped around his waist.
His arms curve around my back to hold me close to him as I bring my hands to his wet hair.
My garments were now soaked and immediately clinging to my body, but that was expected, so I just continued to swim as I let go of popee, then diving back into the water.
Popee dove in after me as I swam away, having him chase me through the water as I kick my legs faster.
I look behind me as he smiles, then grabbing at my ankle and pulling me towards him, making me squeal.
We burst though the surface and float in the water, now gasping for air as we laughed.
We then decided to swim back to shore and play with the sand.
Well, Popee wanted to.
I hate sand.
He insisted on trying a sandcastle, which we sort of succeeded until it toppled over from its heavy weight.
"I hate sand so much, it gets everywhere!" I yell, trying to rub the sticking wet sand on my skin.
Popee laughs at me and rubs his sandy hand on my other arm.
I scoff and push him off.
"and I mean everywhere" I emphasize.
Popee just shakes his head and repeats over and over about how that's gross, and I get up to rub the sand from my legs.
Getting back in the water later to try and remove some of the sand, we noticed how late it was actually getting, and the sunset on the water was incredibly gorgeous.
Even though this trip was a bit shorter and started off a bit more stressful than expected, it definitely makes up for my dreadful day yesterday.
I kick my legs and use my arms to hold me up as I stare at the faded orange sky, the water now shinning the same color from the setting sun.
Popee leans back in the water next to me as I feel him grab my hand under the water.
I look over at him and smile, my face slighting heating up.
He squeezes my hand tighter and pulls me over to him.
"this was fun, definitely better than yesterday" I say, looking up at Popee as his face is faded to the color of the sun.
He leans down and kisses my nose, then my lips, and smiles at me.
"I'm glad. we can do it again another time then" He mumbles, then chuckling before kissing my lips again and bringing his hand to the top of my head.
"now hold your breath!" He says,
before pushing me down under the water.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"i'm right here,
here"