♡︎iii. Into It

"say she wanna fuck me later"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
After hoola-hooping for a bit,
since doing that usually ends up taking more time than it should,
we decided to practice limbo again.
yes, we've done limbo before...
and that was, well,
chaotic.
But maybe we could give it another try.
I grab the hoop Kedamono was using from his hands as he then walks to a far tent on the other side of our arena, leaving me alone with Popee.
I look over at him as he's handing me his hoop. I slightly smile up at him and take it, our hands slightly touching as I do so. My face heats up a bit and I curse at myself for getting so easily flustered when I usually don't. There was something about this awkward moment, so I decided to make it less awkward.
I put all the hoops together and chuckle a bit.
"bet I could hoola-hoop using all of these at the same time for at least ten seconds without stopping?" I asked Popee, and he crosses his arms as he stares down at me. He lifts his eyebrows and smirks in amusement.
"let's see it. I think you could" He says simply, and I let out a determined hum as I look down to step into the hoops.
I lift all three hoops up to my waist and start moving.
Popee starts counting as I get it going for a few seconds.
"...2, 3, 4..." Popee continues counting as I look up at him, only to see he was getting closer than before, and watching my hips as I swayed to get the hoops in rhythm.
This moment felt weird again, just like before, but then I figured it wasn't because it was awkward.
No, it was just
sexual tension.
Maybe the reason I felt it was awkward before was because I thought Kedamono was still around, but he hasn't come back yet with the limbo set up, and so I usually felt comfortable when I was alone with Popee, that's why it felt different this time.
As I stare up at him again I notice he continues to get closer as he counts, and my swaying starts to slow down.
As he gets to the number seven, he knocks the hoops out of rhythm. I feel myself being pulled into him for some reason, then he grabs onto my waist with one hand and his other placed on my cheek as he connects a passionate kiss to my lips. I snake my arms around his neck, pulling him down into me more. I kiss back rougher for some reason, as if I needed more. His tongue carefully slides against my lip, but then he unfortunately breaks the kiss. I feel myself huff a bit from being slightly out of breath, and look up into his eyes.
"...you never got to 10" He snickers, and my eyes widen.
My face instantly heats up as I push him off me, still hearing him laugh slightly.
"that was your fault! you came up to me an-and kissed me! you distracted me! you-!"
"I found the limbo supplies!" I hear Kedamono yell from the tent he was inside of, and I look over to where the voice came from as I cover my mouth, too flustered to continue.
I look back over at Popee as his face is still plastered with a conceited smirk.
It slightly fades, though, as he slowly leans back down towards me. I just watch him as he brings a hand to remove mine from my mouth, then leaning back in to leave a small kiss on my lips.
"to be continued" He says, chuckling.
He leans back, then looks away to walk over by Kedamono, who's currently setting up limbo.
I swallow my odd nervousness and push a strand of hair behind my ear.
Then looking down, I grab the hoops that had fallen to the floor and pick them up to put away.
After doing that, I look over to Popee and Kedamono, who are finally finished setting up the stand.
I mentally tell myself to pull my weird shit together and just go over to them.
I mean, really, there was no reason to be genuinely nervous or shocked still.
He just caught me off guard before.
So, I shake my head and head over.
I saw Popee go first and each time, just like the first time we did this, he would fall over and not be able to make it completely under the stick.
"what the fuck?! I can't ever do this shitty flexible crap" He yells out, crossing his arms and staring angrily at the set up.
I let out a chuckle and walk to the side of him.
"i'm sure you'll get it. just keep practicing, and maybe stretch a bit more before doing this and you'll eventually have it" I say to him, and his expression shifts completely. He seems to be content with my response, as I then look over to see Kedamono who has successfully lowered himself under the limbo stick.
"nice job, Keda! let me take a shot now" I say, walking over to the front of the set.
"I haven't done this in a while, but here we go" I tell myself. I let out a huff as I stretch myself out a bit, cracking my back and simply readying myself. I push a strand of hair behind my ear as I lean forwards and start making my way under. I bend my back far enough so I am just below the bar as I successfully move myself under it, leaning forwards and standing up straight just as easy. 
I smile to myself, slightly proud.
"wow, pretty flexible, aren't you?" Popee says, making me look up at him.
"you know it" I smirk up at him, obviously my remark being a hint to something a bit more erotic than just limbo.
I notice Popee picks up on that and raises an eyebrow, slightly smirking down at me with a subtle lick to his lips.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"girl, i'm into it"