♡︎ii. Slow Down

"i'm floating but i'm heavy"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reader POV
Suddenly, my breathing felt constricted,
causing me to jolt awake, huffing aggressively.
I look next to me to see Popee cracking his eyes open slowly, with furrowed brows.
"you fucking good?" He mumbles, rubbing his eyes and shifting his weight to be in a more comfortable position.
I realized I felt as if I couldn't breathe because I was pushed up against Popee.
We must have been cuddling while asleep and I moved the wrong way.
"y-yeah..." I stutter, then laying back down next to him. I stare up at his face, but then my mind starts to drift. I start thinking over what had happened last night.
Popee and I...actually never had sex before.
Like, we've done many things around it, but never had actual sex.
It sounds weird, even though before I had explained my experience here to be consisting of sex and violence, but we're just waiting for the right time for it to happen...
or i'm awaiting the right time, I guess.
Also, the violence part...
yeah it happens.
...We have Popee here for damn sake...
but I never stay around too long for it. It isn't my problem.
Only because Popee never usually gets violent with me though, because he knows I will fucking hurt him.
I realize i'm still staring up at him as I see his eyes flutter open again, looking down at me. I freak out as he notices I was staring up at him, and I bite my lip.
"yes, i'm very pretty, aren't I?" he mumbles jokingly with a sly grin.
I roll my eyes with a scoff, but a small chuckle as well.
"not as pretty as you, though, of course" he mumbles quieter than before, but I still heard.
fuck, come on.
"I was lost in thought!" I whisper-yell, and turn over to lay on my other side, my back now facing him.
"and don't get cheesy, dummy! I told you that..." I grumble into my pillow, feeling my face heat up.
I just hear him chuckle before feeling his arm wrap around my torso, pulling me back into him as he snuggles in the crook of my neck. I smile to myself a bit as I get comfortable once again laying against him, also slightly feeling his light breathing against my neck.
"y/n! Popee! are you guys hungry this morning?" I jump at Kedamono's voice, then feeling Popees grip on me tighten as he growls quietly.
"why is that wolf fucker always about food?" He mumbles against my neck, before I then feel him leave soft kisses against it. I hum and lean into the feeling, then going to speak.
"I don't know, let's just pretend we're asleep then" I whisper with a slight laugh.
Maybe I should mention...
Kedamono does know about Popee and I becoming
close
you know?
He doesn't question it too much, though. Because at the end of the day we all know he's scared shitless of Popee, but also because he respects our wishes too.
I turn myself back over to face Popee and snuggle into his chest. He lets out a hum before pulling me into him more and softly kissing my cheek.
I am, for sure, in love with this boy.
...
fuck.
I close my eyes and feel myself start to drift off again as Popees steady breathing is warm against my face, until I hear my tent open.
I then realize it was probably time to get up anyway, so I sort of act like I was just waking up as Kedamono walks in.
I turn over and look at his mask.
"oh, hello, Keda" I smile up at him, and I feel Popee squeeze my wrist under the sheet. I just roll my eyes and shove him.
"come on, get the fuck up lazy ass" I say.
He cracks an eye open at me, eyebrows furrowed.
"bitch" He mumbles as he turns his face into the pillow.
"ouch, Popee" I yank my wrist out of his grip, and turn over to get up.
I do feel his lonely eyes burning a sad stare into my back as I get up and leave the bed, though. But I just ignore it, and tell Kedamono i'll be out in a little bit.
I walk around my bed and over to my pile of clothes on the ground and pick up my black short-sleeved leotard, wrinkled fishnet tights, and knee high belt-up boots.
I look over at Popee as I start to remove my clothing to change. His back is still facing me as i'm only left in my laced undergarments. I reach down to get into my fishnets, then into my leotard as I pull it up my body, only when I stand up straight I lock eyes with Popee as he's now turned over on my mattress.
"wh-what are you looking at!?" I yell as I realize the leotard is only covering so much of my lower body, leaving my chest bare with only my bra on.
Popee sits up straight as he shrugs his shoulders, giving me a small grin. My face heats up as I struggle to pull up my outfit.
"just get up and dressed already you horny fuck" I say, finally yanking my outfit up as I hear him simply snicker at my remark.
"but my pee-pee hard" He says in a shrieky voice.
"sounds like a you problem" I simply reply, but feel my cheeks heat up slightly at the thought.
I bring my arms through their proper holes in the outfit, then adjust the rest of it as needed. I push a strand of hair behind my ear as I bend down to slip on the boots, also hearing slight shuffling around in the background as Popee finally gets up and leaves my tent.
After buckling both of my boots, I stand up straight and walk over to the mirror. I stare at my reflection with a grimace, adjusting myself once again, before sighing heavily and leaving my tent.
I walk to the center of our arena and look around for something to do.
As i'm doing this, my eyes land on Kedamono and, a now dressed, Popee who seem to be already busy with something.
They were hoola-hooping, so I decided to walk over and join them.
"is there another hoop around here somewhere?" I ask Kedamono.
"there's one leaning on this tent" Popee says, pointing to the yellow tent we were standing next to.
I look up at him and squint my eyes.
"uh, was I talking to you?" I say, jokingly sassy. He stares down at me as his eye twitches with anger. I place my hands on my hips and raise a brow at him.
"oh, you are so gonna fucking get it later..." he grumbles as his nose twitches.
I let out a fake gasp and poke my cheek.
"oh, really..." I tease up at him with puckered lips as his face turns slightly red, not really sure if it was out of anger or being flustered, though.
He sighs heavily and shakes his head.
"you're such a handful" He sneers down at me, but I just smirk at him as I come up with another response while walking back from picking up the hoop from the side of the tent.
"not the only thing that's quite the handful" I mutter up at him, as I hold the hoola-hoop in front of my face while my grip around the tube is subtly stroking at it.
Popee knew entirely what I meant as I see his face turn a darker red. I let out a laugh as I step into the hoop and bring it to my waist. I move back a bit to make sure I had enough room to swing around, then give the hoop a turning boost before I use my hips to steady the rhythm.
I look down carefully at it, to make sure I had the right position, and then look up at Popee and Keda.
Keda was doing just fine with his hoola-hooping, and if anything was very good at it and really enjoying himself.
Popee, on the other hand, was doing it, until his attention was turned to me.

Popee POV
I dropped my hoola-hoop as my focus completely shifted. I wanted to see if y/n would even be able to hoola-hoop, but this only lead to all of my concern set on how she hoola-hooped.
And I mean-
her hips.
I could go on and on about how much I adore her body, even when sometimes it could get a bit
extreme.
I couldn't take my eyes off her as she has her fun, laughing along with Keda, and yet still keeping the hoop moving. She never dropped it.
Maybe this was all getting to me easier right now because of the way she slightly riled me up with her teasing...
Either way, it was quite impressive, but I was more intrigued by the sway of her hips.
Listen, i'm a 18-year-old boy,
okay?

we do these things.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"and i'll show you if you let me, girl"