♡︎i. LUST ⚠︎︎

"dont give a fuck, yeah"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CW: ORAL SEX / SLIGHT DEGRADATION / SLIGHT PRAISE

Reader POV
I lay myself down on the green bench
placed next to Keda's.
He fixes the pot of chicken in the sand next to us before walking up to our television, which was already playing...dancing ufo girls.
I raise my eyebrow in confusion, before shrugging it off and leaning my head back on the chair. The sun was setting, and that made me realize I had woken up much later than I thought, but there was nothing to really wake up for anyway, so it didn't matter.
I sit for about ten minutes with Keda, just chatting, watching his weird space porn, and slightly picking at the chicken we had, until it got colder as the sun set.
"I'll be right back, i'm going to put on some pants...it's getting cold" I laugh, and Keda nods.
I sit up and extend my legs over the side of the bench, then standing up and making my way to the tent.
I open the slit to my dimly lit room, and walk in. I make my way over to a rejected pile of clothes and simply pull out a black tube-top and colorful diamond-patterned sweatpants. The bottom half of my body always got colder than my top half, which was odd, but I grabbed a black laced cardigan anyway to go over my shoulders.
I pull it on me and adjust my breasts in the top, before turning to walk out.
This only resulted in me bumping into someone, then stumbling onto my mattress.
"w-what the-?! Popee?"
I feel my cardigan slightly slide off my shoulders as I stare up at Popee, who is only wearing his white tank top and blue briefs again. I smirk up at him and lean back on my bed.
"come back for more, havent you?" I spoke teasingly, and he quirks a brow with a smirk.
"duh!? I told you I wanted to eat-" He moves some hair from his eyes and stares down at me.
"and it wasn't those chicken wings" He says, squating down to lean on my mattress in front of me.
I couldn't help it.
I knew Keda was still waiting for me, or maybe he just fell asleep on his bench (he has a tendency to do that), but I really
wanted Popee.
So, I sit up and pull my cardigan off me, throwing it to the side of my bed for now, and lean back down on my elbows.
Popee hums and quickly crawls to the head of my bed.
"come here" He demands.
So, I turn around and get on all fours, seductively swaying as I crawl over to him. I set myself on his lap and slightly roll my hips, already feeling him through his briefs tightening. I let out an amused chuckle before pulling off my tub top, and throwing it where the cardigan laid.
"fuck, that's it. good girl..."
Popee purrs, as he brings his hands to feel my breasts. I arch my back at the feeling of his cold hands caressing them, and rub my heat instinctively against his erection with a moan. I already feel between my thighs growing hot as I move my hips harder in his lap.
Then, I lean myself forward, leaving my face inches from Popee's, and start pulling down my sweatpants.
"and I just put this outfit on, too, you needy bastard" I say to his face, but all he does is stick out his tongue.
Only, it was in a way referencing how he would give head, making my core throb.
"and you knew they were coming off anyway, didn't you? what a fucking shame, slut" He spits back at me, before bringing his hands down to my pants and pulling them off faster than I was already removing them.
As they are finally off, he shifts his body down and grabs my wrist, pulling me upwards.
He grabs the front of my thighs and squeezes them, then rubbing his hands to the back of my butt and giving that a firm grope as well.
"my fuck I love your body" He pleaded, his eyes glued to the lower half of myself. His hands that are firmly holding on to the back of my legs pull me forward, so that im now just above his face. I let out an excited hum as I then feel his hand being removed from the back of my leg.
I look down at him to see his hand just above my pussy, then feel his thumb move down, tracing circles around my clit to tease me.
I let out a surprised moan as I grab his wrist.
"P-Popee, don't tease...sh-shit" I mumble, looking into his eyes. He only chuckles before bringing his hand away and behind my leg again, then pulling me down to his face as I feel his tongue suddenly curve against my folds.
I whimper out of shock and lean back, using my hands to support me against his chest.
I throw my head back and moan at the feeling of his tongue teasing my clit. I start rolling my hips to the rhythm of his movement, as if i'm asking for more.
I feel Popee moan against my clit, the vibrations causing more pleasure to pulsate through my body.
"P-Popee, more..." I moan out, gripping at his chest i'm still leaning on, as my back is arches forward.
"I love that..." He mumbles after pulling away for a second.
He reaches a hand up to feel one of my breasts as his tongue flicks faster, slightly moving in a out of me as he does so.
He continues to suck at my core, moaning and praising at the same time.
He squeezes at my breast, slightly pulling at my nipple too, receiving pleasured whimpers from me.
I sit up and look down at him to see his eyes fluttering up at me. My face heats up as I let out another moan, staring into his deep blue eyes. I start to feel a slight knot in my lower stomach, knowing now I was about to finish.
"P-Popee, please-i-i'm-" I try to speak, but the feeling of overflowing pleasure causes my words to come out in a mess, and I moan instead.
But Popee understood me.
He brings his hands down to my waist and grips hard, pulling me down on him more.
He moans against my clit as it once again sends a shiver of pleasure through my body, making me moan loudly and arch my back at my climax.
"f-fuck! oh my gosh-" I cry out as his tongue cleans up my mess.
"you taste so good..." He purrs after giving one last lick. I moan in response as my face heats up at the erotic compliment.
"thank you..." I hum, and he chuckles.
I bring my body down and lay on his chest, staring up at him.
"I could do that all fucking day" He says, raising his brows at me and licking his lips. I feel my core throb again at the sight, but as much as i'd love round two...
I raise an eyebrow at him,
"but...it's my turn-"
I say, sliding down to the tent in his pants. I sit in a doggy style position on my elbows as my breasts are comfortably laying against his noticeable erection.
"-isn't it?" I say, smirking up at him.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"i'll be falling in lust, yeah"