♡︎ix. Meddle About ⚠︎︎

"baby show me what you doing"* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CW: ORAL SEX / DEGRADATION / PRAISE / CHOKING / GAGGING / DIRTY TALK

Reader POV
"falling right back into your lap"
I say, going in for another rough kiss, just as Popee swiftly picks me up and throws me onto my mattress.
He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, resting his forehead against mine.
"is it bad for me to admit i'm horny right now?" He mumbles against my lips.
I snicker and shake my head.
"no, as long as making me feel good is your way of apologizing for being a dick" I moan, grabbing onto his hips and bringing him down against my crotch, slightly grinding into him, hoping to turn him on more.
He growls and moves his head down to bite at my neck.
"if you want, I can apologize with my dick" he whispers into my ear, and I shake my head while playfully rolling my eyes.
He laughs gently as he continues to kiss at my neck, feeling his hands pressing against my sides, carefully pulling at my sweatshirt.
"aren't you hot in this? you should probably take it off" Popee growls as he forcefully pulls my sweatshirt over my chest, revealing my bare breasts.
I swear I saw him subtly lick his lips as he eyes my chest, bringing his hands down to caress my underboob.
"fuck, baby, I missed touching you"
Just those words alone made between my legs grow warm, no doubt my panties were now already damp. The way his soft hands groped at my now bare hips as he pulled me into him, only causing me to ache for more and just having him here and now be the one thing on my mind. We haven't been sexually active with each other for a while, but this only caused the room to become more heated in lust.
He brought his face down to the valley between my breasts and teasingly kissed at it, doing this purposely to rile me up.
He just wants to hear me beg.
I bring my hand softly to his hair as he kisses down my stomach, gently tugging at my panties.
"so soon?" I whine, and he chuckles, bringing himself back up to my chest.
He smirks and uses both hands to squeeze my breasts, giving them both gentle kisses around the sides before carefully dragging his tongue across my nipples.
This caused me to moan suddenly and feel my core pulse, earning a chuckle from him as he continued to lick against my hardened nipples.
This alone was enough to soak my panties, as I could already feel between my legs continuously growing hot and throbbing with desire.
Feeling his teeth glide gently onto one of my nipples, I bring a hand up to tug at his hair, squeaking quietly.
I hear another chuckle from Popee as he lifts his head to look at me, taking one more squeeze to my breasts before clasping his hands around my hips once more.
"now, let's see what that did. shall we?" He teases, bringing a hand to suddenly cup against my core, causing me to moan and heave my chest.
"soaked, just as I thought" Popee mumbles, and I stare down at him as he hooks his fingers around the rim of my panties.
"what's that suppose to mean?" I spit, jerking my hips just a bit as he pulls down my bottoms.
"just that you're always turned on so easily by me messing with your chest" He explains, removing my panties from my ankles and rubbing up my thighs.
"so? is it bad? I like it..." I bashfully admit, my cheeks darkening in hue.
"no, it's hot" Popee states right away, as he then sits up.
"now turn around and ass up, whore" He demands, and the sudden change of tone in his voice made between my legs throb unexpectedly once again,
but I obeyed nonetheless.
I let out a whimper as I hug onto my pillow, leaning my chest against my mattress as my behind was slightly raised for Popee.
"good girl" he cooed, just before giving my behind a rough squeeze and using a hand to abruptly run against my bare slit.
I jerk forward and moan into my pillow, instinctively raising my behind just a bit more out of pleasure, aching for more of his touch in that specific area.
He moves to my side as he continued to use his middle finger to circle my clit, making my hips jerk here and there, and he brough his other hand to wrap around my throat, gently squeezing at it too.
"now, beg" He growls, squeezing at my neck tighter as I whimper helplessly under his touch.
I feel his fingers still gliding over my folds, and I mentally beg for his fingers already, but Popee wanted to hear how much I wanted it.
Just the tightness around my throat from his pale hand was enough to throw me into a helpless state of submission, only driving me crazy for more pleasure.
"P-Popee, please" I moan, raising my behind a bit more to earn a slightly better friction against his fingers.
But all he does is pull away, giving me a small 'tsk tsk' as his grip around my neck only grows tighter.
I moan loudly, calling out his name and squeezing my pillow against my chest.
"please, Popee, your fingers" I moan, and I feel one digit being easily entered and hitting my g-spot quicker than usual.
I moan noisily into my pillow as he moves in and out gently, each time feeling him prod against my g-spot, and I figured my g-spot was this easy to access because of the angle im laying at.
A few more seconds of me just moaning and begging for more, and finally he's got another finger in, pushing in and out faster than before and hitting my spot perfectly each time, having me lift my head up slightly as well with Popees hand still wrapped around my throat.
His grip only felt as if it was getting tighter, and his fingers never slowed down.
With this, I could feel my finish getting closer, and my increased moans had made that obvious to Popee.
"does this feel good, baby?" Popee teases, curling his fingers slightly inside me just at the perfect spot, and his fingers around my neck curling as well leaving my mouth to open slightly with pleasure.
A moaned out 'yeah' was my response to his dirty talk, and I could once again feel my orgasm approaching as my walls clenched around his fingers.
Popee moans out loud, signaling he could feel the tightness around his middle fingers.
I feel his hand around my neck loosen a bit, as he then slides it up to my somewhat opened mouth and pokes two fingers inside, and my tongue dances around his index finger as he uses it to gag.
This was enough to get me off, feeling my climax drip along his fingers and down my leg.
I was ready to get back up and clean myself off, But Popee, having other ideas, brought his hands to my thighs and his face against my core, casually lapping up my orgasm.
His tongue against my clit earned a loud moan as I leaned my head back into my pillow, continuing to feel his tongue and fingers messing between my legs.
He leaves one last lick before moving away and leaning over my back to snake his arms around my torso.
"how was that, hm?" He asks against my ear, giving a subtle lick to my cartilage.
His warm tongue against my ear caused me to whine, just as he went to kiss down my neck before I could respond to his question.
"it was great...you're so good" I praise, and he chuckles proudly.
Out of breath, I lay back down on my mattress and sigh.
Popee lays next to me and rubs my arm, making me turn my head to look at him.
"do you want me to help you out now?" I say, going to sit up, but he stops me.
"no, it's okay. pleasuring you is the least I can do for being an asshole. don't worry about me" He shrugs, and snuggles his head into my pillow.
I groan and plop back down.
"I gotta get myself cleaned up then" I say, and he grabs my hand before I can sit up.
"just relax for a minute. what the hell are you in a rush for?" He questions, pulling me back down next to him as he grabs onto my sheet and brings it over our legs.
I inhale through my nose and exhale as my cheek hits my pillow once more.
I close my eyes and think for a moment, hearing Popees steady breathing next to me.
"what the hell is wrong with us?" I mumble against my pillow, catching the attention of Popee as he peeks through one eye.
"what do you mean?" He asks, looking into my eyes waiting for an answer.
"oh...well, I mean like how earlier we got into a huge fight because you're absolutely insane and make the weirdest and worst decisions, then you genuinely apologize to me and feel sorry" I explain, and he listens carefully.
"then you admit you're horny after apologizing and proceed to make it up to me by finger-fucking me from behind" I finish explaining, only causing Popee to burst out laughing.
This caused a gentle chuckle from me as well, but I was also genuinely interested to hear his response.
"only us" He mumbles after getting out his laughs, and scooting closer to me.
That wasn't the response I was expecting, but it definitely wasn't a response I disagreed with.
I knew for a fact Popee did love me, so at this point I was not as worried as I use to be about it.
So, I laughed and cuddled closer to him, breathing in his natural scent.
Which, you would be surprised it does not smell bad.
It's almost as if you step outside on a warm summer night, close your eyes, and deeply breathe in the scent of nature.
It's smells of humid leaves and cool breezes, and i'm sure you all can smell it now just from that description.
Hugging onto Popee, he smelt of
nature.
It was the most comforting scent ever to me, so I did not let go of him until I fell asleep.

So much for cleaning myself up.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"come and turn around"