1( How It All Started)

It's a normal day in the rintis academy. It is the first period of the day.

"Good morning my students of justice"said their teacher Papa Zola.

"guess what"asked Papa Zola.

"What sir"asked the students.

"I have the result of the last exam. Top 10 students are going on a trip of hawai, Yaaaaaay soooo let's sraaaaarrrt"said Papa Zola.

"I am very nervous Ying"said Yaya.

"What nervous , you? the topper of the academy?;what a joke yaya it's not funny"said Ying.

"N-No it's true, what if Boboiboy win again like last time , I only lost for one number"said Yaya

"Hey past is past chill"said Ying and patted her shoulder to calm her down.

"Thanks Ying you always know how to cheer people up"said Yaya.

"No problem. anything for my bestie" said ying.

"Hey what are you talking about???huh!!"said Papa Zola.

"Not -nothing teacher"said the girls.

"Ooook soo time for the best part,
our...

Topper....

is ..

or..

I should say..

areeeeeeeeeeeeee............................"

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey how many times do you need?" Said gopal as all facepalm.

..

..

..

..

"YAYA and BOBOIBOY. Yaaaaaay" Papa zola congratulated them and gave those both the certificate of justice.

"Yay!!! congratulations yaya!! ."said Ying who was very happy for her bestie.

YAYA p.o.v

Ying congrated me and I thanked her. But I was not happy as he (means Boboiboy) win again.

Why God????

Whyyyyyyyyyy????

Why does he always have to somehow connect with me???

Boboiboy p o v
Yesss!!!

I again win.

I am happy but sad at the same time as that clumsy girl! yaya!! again won with me.

Ughhh!!

I can't bear her presence!! she is so annoying!!

God why?!!

I calmed down and took a deep breathe.

Well, good news..

But that means I can go hawai with my friends. Yaay!!

Back to third person p.o.v

As we knew the top ten were Boboiboy, Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal, Iwan, Rina, Ramiah, Misha, Dany, who were going to hawai.

"So you students have to get ready at the airport for your trip tomorrow 6:00p.m. "said teacher Papa.

"Ok sir" Every one said as the last bell rang. Everyone cheered.

"Don't forget to sign the paper of your trip by your parents."said Papa Zola.

Time skip........
In the yah's residence-------

Yaya p.o.v
"Mom please can I go?? Pretty pleaseeeeeeeee. my all friends are going. I promise they'll be there for me. Please PLEASE." Yaya asked her mom. Trying her best to make up her mind.

"Okay?But promise, you'll not do anything stupid and take care of you and your friends."

"Ok mom I will"

Mom said yes as I requested her. I can't wait for tomorrow.

eeeeehhh

I think that I can't sleep!!! So excited!!

Boboiboy's p.o.v.
in his house..

"Mom can I go to Hawaii with my friends. It's a trip from school."I said coldly.

"Ok . But how many marks did you get this time?" Mom questioned.

I can't hold my seriousness more I squealed and brust out smiling,

"Oh!! Momma!!! I forgot to tell youuuuuuuuu. Guess what ?"

"What?"

"Your son get the highest number of the academy."

What? I was proud on myself ok. Don't look at me like that readers.

"Oh .my son" Mom was clearly happy as she hugged me. "Thank you dear" Said my mom and kissed my head.

"Mom!! I am not a kid anymore"

"Yeah . But if it's yaya then it's alright? Right?"

Issshhhhhh!! Why that girl?!!

"What!! mom noooooo, she is the most Clumsiest and annoying person I have ever met."

"Don't know son~~ there's no other girl you talk about~~ it's only yaya and yaya~~"

Momma continued teasing me and I sighed. Seriously I'm not in the mood of quarreling with momma on a topic like "Yaya Yah"!! I dropped it.

"I have to go to sleep mom, I am feeling sleepy." I said and went to my room then fall asleep.

Boboiboy's mother's p.o.v

Kids this days....

I inhaled a breathe as I say so.

I signed the paper boboiboy gave me. Then, muttered.

Who knows my son?

May be she'll be the person whom you'll be the most attached to?

you don't know anything.

"What readers?? I've proof okkkkkkk. "

"Listen readers, my son boboiboy.. Umm, I need to whisper if he got to know, there will be a chaos."

"Soooo. He always every night mutter her name in his sleep"

"You guys are shimping for them too right? ~~"

"I know "

Hey guys it's me again!!

With an another story!!! *****

Bye bye for now