10 (✨We're back!!!! ✨)

YAYA POV...
"You can't do it!!!! It's for men. Not for a 5 years child like you!!!!" I yelled.

What?? I like to get on his nerves.

Hearing my words he replied with a yell "5 years child!!? Whom are you calling a 5 years child!?!" He yelled at me too.

"Ofcourse you. You are up there for like an hour!!!. You can't do it! now come down!!"

"Just look!!!"

"Huh..... Not again" I mumbled.

"What!?!!" He yelled.

"What?!"

"Whom are you talking to??"

"Huh? No one." I turn my head other side and pouted.

"Ok!! You looked great while pouting" He yelled.

I blushed hard and I went from there and sat on a log beside the ocean.

Earlier.....
I wake up from my sleep and went to put on my hijab. I was confused cause I vividly remembered I took of my hijab beside me last night. And now it's gone??
I went to Boboiboy to ask him if he knows something about my hijab. I got out from the hut and saw Boboiboy on the top of a bamboo and he was tying..... a flag? Wait he is tying my hijab???!!!!!! HE IS DEAD!!!!.

"Boboiboy!!!" He trembled and fall down from the bamboo as I yelled.

"What?? Lady are you blind?? You see that I am doing a work and you ruin it!!!"

"What are you doing with my hijab!!!?"

"Nothing!! I have a plan..." He said as he came to me

"We can use your hijab as a flag if a helicopter or something would fly over us. It will see it and we will go home..." He told me his plan.

Wait a minute his plan isn't that bad.

"Huh.. sounds good to me. Ok. Go do it." I told him.

"I was doing it. If you don't yell then it would be completed by now."

"Yeah.. yeah... I am sorry. now go."

He went again to complete what he was doing. But now it almost like an hour but he could not complete it.

Present time....

I was looking at the ocean when I felt someone sat beside me. I turn to face him. And saw he was looking at the sea too.

"Beautiful?" I said as I lay my head on his shoulder. He immediately replied by putting his hand around my waist and his head top of me.

"Huh?"

"Isn't the ocean is beautiful??"

"Y-yes."

"What happened??" I asked.

"Nothing." He said and his hold on my waist became stronger as if I was going to left him alone.

"No.. something is fishy."

"Nothing really."

"Say this after looking straight into my eyes." I broke the hug and sat properly to face him. He did the same thing. Our eyes met. I looked straight at his chocolate brown eyes. He looked into my honey brown eyes.

"Now speak." I demanded.

"Ok.ok. you win. I am thinking of something."

"What??" I asked curiously with a smile.

"What if nothing like this happened??" The smile on my face faded. It's like the world became silent. Only the sound of waves could heard. I began to think.