7 (I Love You Yaya)

Boboiboy's POV..
After I dried myself. I and Yaya went together. We went through the forest, and found some big tree branches, trunks, several leaves(of all sizes) and vines. We even find a mango tree. Thank to God there were many ripe mangoes which we eat and took some for later to eat.

So, we came back where we made our previous shelter. I have a pocket knife which we used. Besides here were many bamboo sticks. We made a hut by using the woods, bamboo sticks,and vines. Atlast we made the roof by using the big leaves.

Many, many moments later we successfully completed the hut. Here are two rooms, a porch it all made by woods.

 Here are two rooms, a porch it all made by woods

"Wow.. it's beautiful I always wanted a house like this. which is made by wood. Look we even make two chair, and a table by it." She said cheerfully.

"Umm.. excuse me, but 'I' made all of these not 'we'. you only sit there.." I said.

"Hey you are the one who said 'you don't have to work. You might cut your self.' and made me sit there" she said and pouted.

"Uhh..umm...what are you talking about?" I shuttered."and by the way says, who cut herself to use a pocket knife. Thank goodness there is a first-aid kit in the boat."

"Hmph....I don't wanna argu with you again it will be better if we go inside."she said.

I chuckled and said"Ok let's go inside."

I hold her hand and lead her inside
"Hey I am not a kid anymore". She said.

"Who said? You are a baby girl." I teased and we stand on the porch.

"Issh..you!!!" She said and slapped my chest playfully.

I hold her hand and then kiss it softly she seemed freeze by that action and blushed really red like a Tomato.

"It's fun to make a hut....and it's more fun with you." She said but she whispered the last part I think she didn't want me to hear it. But it's not enough I heard it anyway.

"Why are you wishpered I heard it anyways." I said she blushed and turn around.

"Hey... Isn't the moon lovely Today.. and look at the sky. It is fill with stars." She said and admired the sky.

"Hmmm.. beautiful. But I have met a most beautiful and wonderful girl who is more beautiful than the moon." I said and her face became curious.

"Who? Who is the lucky girl??"

"She loves pink. Always wears a beautiful pink hijab-"

"Hey.. don't say that you love Ramiah!!"

"What??!! Ewwww.... I even don't know her..I mean I never talked to her for once...and you don't interfere I am not finished yet. First hear what I said."

"What? It's right Ramiah likes pink always wears a pink hijab."

"I said pink hijab with a flower pin. Her eyes are honey brown. If anyone see it he could be fell in love so easily. She is the president of our school. She is smart, charming, caring, beautiful. all of her is so....I can't tell.. she is perfect."

"don't say that you lo-"

" Yes!I am in love with you Yaya Yah. I am in love with you."

"What?? Ohhh I only want to say I love you too."

"So??"

"What?"

"Will you be my gir-" before I finish my sentence she cut me off by suddenly jumping on me."yes."

"It's my best day ever". I said.

"Now..do it!"she said in a demanded tone.

"What?" I said.

"Uhh! Now do it!"

"What? What are you talking about?" I was confused what is she talking about?

"Uhh! Why are you always like this?"

"Umm..I am confused!"

"Ok..I will do it if you don't!" She said and suddenly did a thing which I didn't expected. She actually kiss me. KISS me.
Her soft puffy lips on mine. I pull her close to me by her waist. Her hands hugging my neck and playing my hair. We were like this for one minute.

"Ohhhh so you are talking about this"I said and put our forehead together.

"Hmm.. nothing" she said and kissed my cheek."I am sleepy can we sleep??"

"Of course" I said then we go inside the hut.

I hold her tight and she put her head on my chest then we gone to dreamland.

"Good night Dino hat"

"Good night miss perfect"

So, it was our day two on this unknown island. Wish everyone is good. My friends, family and teachers.

Back to the others...
Author's POV....

A slamming noise on the table was heard. It's non other than Boboiboy and Yaya's parents.

"What means you can't do anything" said a fierce woman who is no other than Boboiboy's mother. Who is held back by his father.

"Honey calm down."said his father.

"How can I calm down he is missing from three days nobody knows where he is now?? And you told me to calm down!!" His mother angrily said.

"What should we do now my daughter is also missing from three days" yaya's mother said while sobbing.

"Calm down..the police will be find them soon...calm down" said her father.

"Your daughter??" Asked boboiboy's mother.

"Yes! My daughter yaya yah."

"What?Yaya!!?She is also missing? from what time?"

" From three days. And What means also??"

"Also means my son Boboiboy Azam is also missing from three days"

"What??!" Said Yaya's mother and hold Boboiboy's mother's hand.

"So, we have a hope that those two could be together." They said together and assured a small smile.

"See honey told ya.. they were safe where they are." Said Yaya's father.

"Yeah Mr. Yah is right." Said Boboiboy's father.

"Sir we have a news that they both were on the same boat when the incident happened and a life boat is also missing. We can say they two are together." Said a policeman.

"Ok...we will be investigate tomorrow. Now go home it's late. And you Mr. Azam and Mr. Yah go to a hotel and calm down your wives." Said the senior police.

"Ok" both Mr. Azam and Mr. Yah said then got out from the police station and go to the hotel.

Ummm..so this is chapter 7.
I know it's not good and creepy..
But comment and vote if you like it.