6 (Feelings are Developing 🤫)

Boboiboy's POV
I open my eyes but surprised to see the ceiling is covered with big leaves. I turn to see her but she is not longer here.

The thoughts of last night came to my mind and a smile escape on my face.

I quickly got out from my shelter. and see it is late. By late I mean like noon.
But she is nowhere I am getting worried. Where is she???? I keep asking myself.
I run and run by the side of the whole beach. But where is she.
I came back to the shelter and see her. Yes she is back. But it seems like yaya is searching for something.

"Hey miss perfect what are you searching for?" I yelled and walk toward her.

"I was searching for someone who is now in front of me mr. Dino hat." she replied and also come towards me.

"Where were you?? I searched for you in all the beach. You know how worried I was about you??" I said as I hug her tightly. She was shocked at first but hug me too.

"I am sorry. But you were sleeping peacefully. So I covered the ceiling with two big leaves that laid on the shore. And go in search for something to eat." I brake the hug and said "next time wake me up and tell me before you go anywhere".

She nodded and said "ok".

"Find something???"

"Hmm??"

"Find some thing to eat??"

"Oo. Yeah. I was searching alone. But thank God I find some Banana and coconut."

"What?? Banana! I am not gonna it them!"

"Hey I only find that. You should be thankful to God that you have something to eat. And besides we have to find a better place to live until some one came and find us."

"Ok.ok. let's go and eat."

So me and her, we both come back to the shelter and sit then began to eat.

Meanwhile to the others...

Ying's POV...
I am very mad at myself. 'It's all my fault. Why I left her alone in the ship??? What if something bad happened to her?? Or worst?? It's all my fault.' I say this in my mind. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn my head and see Fang. I get up from my sit as hot tears began to escape from my eyes. He put his both hands on my cheek and brushed my tears away. I hug him tightly and he let me cry on his shirt.

"D-did you f-find anything a-a-about her?" I asked.

He shook his head and said"no".

"It's all my fault Fang. It's all my fault. If I didn't left her then nothing like this happened. Now she is missing. It's a whole day after that incident. what shall I answer to her mother??"I said my voice cracked.

"Shhhhh. Ying stop worrying. Everything will be alright. Look Boboiboy is also missing so we have a point that they both can be together."

"You TELL me to STOP WORRYING!!
Fang she is my BEST FRIEND. It's obvious that I am worried." I say out loud."I-I am sorry. It's my head is not working." I apologise to him.

"Ying I know she is your bestie. You are the one who is most worried. But we will find them quickly. Mr. Papa is with the police. They will be doing everything what they can to find them. So now let's go with me and eat something. You aren't ate anything from yesterday." He say and walked me to the hotel then left.

Fang's POV...
I can't believe Boboiboy is missing a whole day and so as yaya. My mind says they both can be together in a safe place. I was in my thoughts when I hear  police Sirens. Good. Mr. Papa is back. I quickly run to them.

"Find anything sir?" I asked.

"No. But we will be do our best."

"Now we need to tell their parents about the incident." Mr. Papa said.

Hope you are safe Boboiboy..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Back to Boboiboy and Yaya....

Boboiboy's POV...
I am eating my banana.

"You know you are reminding me of something." She said.

"Whom does my handsome face reminding you??" I ask curiously.

"Them. Who eats bananas."

"Whom?"

"You know,........................... Monkeys!!"
She said and run away.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??? Come here you!!!" I shouted and run after her.
It's good that I can run fast. I took just a few seconds to catch her.
Finally I catch her.
"Now say again?what did you say? I look like a monkey? Huh?"I said and began to tickle her.

"I-it's only a j-joke. D-d-d-dont get it seriously." She said between pantings.

"Oh so if it is a joke then...." I said as I pick her up bridal style"....it is a joke too"and drop her into the ocean.

"Hey it's not a joke. You dork." She said as she splashed water on me.
"Now help me to come out of here" she said and take out her hand. I took her hand and while I was about to pick her up she pulled me towards her in the water.

"So you want to play huh??" I said as I splashed some water on her. She did same to me.
Some times later we came out of the ocean. "Oh crap now I have to wait here until my clothes dry."

"Bad for you."

"What do you mean. You have to do it also."

"No."

"What means no?"

"No means no. For your information I have spare clothes to wear."

"Oh.. intelligent."

She giggled and said "now wait here I will be back some times later." Then go to the shelter.

Sometimes later...............................
She came back into a pink top and an orange skirt. Her hair is down. I am surprised to see her hair. I bet nobody haven't seen her with her hair not even Ying.

"What?" She asked and I came to reality "N-Nothing. Just you look so stunning. And your hair. It's so beautiful. I see your hair for the first time."

"T-t-thank you. And you are the one who is able to see my hair for the first time".

"It's my honour to be the first to see your hair."I said as I took her hand and kiss it. She blushed.

"Now wait here until you dry."she said and I followed her.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed.
Please vote and comment.
I am sorry for the grammar mistakes.