5 (We're Lost?!!😫😭)

Boboiboy's POV..
Uhhh...my head hurts. But anyway I open my eyes but I feel dizzy. The light of the sun fells on my eyes. I cover my eyes with my right hand.
"Oh you're awake" Said some one whose voice is so familiar.

Oh crap! I forget, I stuck here with miss perfect.

"Yeah! For your information I don't get die easily!!" I said.

"Hey! I don't want to bickering with you in the middle of the ocean! Why you don't behave good towards me?!" She said.

"Hey it's not in the middle of the ocean! Don't you see the waves of this place is so calm. And you are called the topper student! Tch, what a shame." I said.

"Hey!! Stop dino hat I know it. But wait a minute-- you said the waves are calm so that means--

" We Are at a side of AN ISLAND!!!" We said together.

"Paddle fast dino hat. Paddle fast!" said she.

"Hey! Stop ordering me. If you want to paddle fast then do it yourself." I said as
She pouted.
She is kinda cute when pouting.
STOP!!! Boboiboy. STOP!! Thinking about her.
We reached on the sea shore. She jumped from the boat.

"Uhhh!! it is worse. We are stuck here. How do we get out of here??" She said."wow seashells their so beautiful."

Uhh now she is getting on my nerves.

"Hey miss perfect what is your problem??? I am stuckd here with you. The imperfect girl of our school. Why this is always happens to me??there are many girls who are better than you. Rina, Ramiah and many more. But why you?? Go away from my sight!!you are not worth it. Nobody want to stay or stuck with a person like you. It's the cause that you have no friends except Ying. I Doubt if your parents really love you!! And if they do. Then this is there punishment to love a daughter like you." I said to her and turn my back to her face.

I am so angry that my head is not working rightly but I paused at my place when I heard her reply.

"Yes. You're right. I am get going from here. I am not worth it.bye bye. Hope you stay safe." She said and run towards the forest.

I couldn't understand a thing that is happening to me. But a thing that I understand is I told her too much and I hurt her feelings.
WHY??? WHY did I did this to her but as I did it I have to find her..

I run my hands through my hair and murmured "Yaya I am sorry... I HAVE to FIND HER!"
I ran towards the direction where she gone.

Many many moments later

"YAYA where are you?? Yaya I am sorry!"
I couldn't see her. It's getting dark but I couldn't find her.the sun is setting slowly. I think it would be better if I search for her tomorrow. Now I better get going.
Few moments later
I come out of the forest and see there are many woods on the sea shore. I arrange them and make like a tent.
I arrange some small wooden sticks and make fire. IT'S really cold here.
I look at the night sky. There are many stars there. And the round moon that is shining. I remember yaya to see it. Her face is like the moon. It's all my fault. Why I did it to her?? Why??

Suddenly I hear a soft voice singing softly.
I walk towards the source of the voice and saw what I wanted to find sometimes ago.

Yes! Yaya! I found her. She is facing the ocean and looked at the night sky. Her hands hug her body. It seems she is feeling cold.

I felt very happy at the moment that it seems I am the happiest person in this world.
I run towards her and hug her from behind.
" Yaya you couldn't believe how happy I am to find you. I am soooooo sorry. You don't know how scared I was when you suddenly run away. Don't you think about do it again. And again I am sorry." I apologized to her.

"No it's ok. You said what you've think. And if I have gone, your life will be better than anyone. And it's right that no one love me I am not perfect." she said.

I am feeling so much guilty.

"No yaya it's not true. What I have said is wrong. You are perfect you are my 'miss percect' " I said as I turn her to face me.

She couldn't say anything as tears comes continuously from her eyes.
I put my hands on her cheek and clear the tears with my thumb.
" Now don't cry it makes your beautiful face ugly." I said. She blushed. I put my forehead on hers and she smiled. We stayed like this for some moments only clod wind brushed beside us. Suddenly she spoke--

" Boboiboy?"

"Hmm?"

" why you did this to me? I mean you always behave good towards others but when it comes to me you--

"I can't help it. When I come here in the academy I am jealous to see other guys always asking you. But you never came close to me. I felt very heartbroken. I always have a crush on you but to cover it we became ravel.and yeah last night to see you and Iwan like this made my blood boil."

"The same goes to me. I am jealous too to see other girls cling on to you. And for your information last night was an accident. Ying push me towards you. But you go away and I was about to fell and Iwan catch me."

Achoo!Achoo!

"Seems you have caught cold let's go to my place and spend the night. You feel better there." I said and grabbed her wrist but I felt wet. I see her hand and see blood coming." How did you cut your hand??" I asked.

"Uhh I don't know ither."

"Uhh you are too clumsy miss perfect."

"What did you said!! Dino hat!!"
" Ok ok stop shouting I am sorry." I take out my handkerchief and wrap around her wound. Then I hug her "It will be alright." I said to her and we walk towards my place. We reached at my place.

" Hey Yaya can you tell me about your family??" I asked.

"Of course. Ok, so my mother's name was WAWA YAH."

"Was?"

"Yeah. She gone when I was eight."

"Ohhh"

"So, my father married again for me. My step mother is very kind and love me very much. I don't have any step brother or sister."

"I am soooooo sorry again."

"Why?"

"For making you cry."

"Oh it's ok."

It's feel very good to talk to her. She is very good ,charming, and kind. We talked for many hours until we both felt very sleepy. She asked me a question. That make my day. or I should say night?

"Boboiboy could we be friends??" She said before sleeping.

"Of course why not if you want then we will be more than friends." I said and winked at her. She instantly blushed and hit my chest playfully.

"PERVERT!!"

"Good night miss perfect."

Her face turn red."ok good night Dino hat". Now my face became red. But it become normal when she laughed. We laught together. I kiss her forehead as she blushed.
" Good night my star." I said.
" Good night you too." She said as she put her head on my chest. She snuggled close to me and I held her tight. And sometimes later we gone to dreamland.

To be continued....
Stay tuned....
have a nice and safe day....