8 (Little bit FaYi)

Sorry for the late update.
Ok so back to the story.

Many days has passed by after the missing of Boboiboy and Yaya.
Their parents were still in Hawai and were still searching for their beloved son and daughter with the help of police. Papa Zola and his team of students were back to pulau rintis island. It was there last exam of their academy so they were in holidays until college.

Ying's POV.... In pulau rintis island.

Morning 8:00am.

Many days has passed after the missing of my best friend. Hope she is safe. I still blame my self for her missing. If I won't let her alone then nothing like this could happened. I can feel hot tears fell from my eyes non-stoply. I couldn't held it back so I let them fell.

*Ting tong*

The sound of my door bell snap me out from my own thoughts. I quickly get to the door and...see Fang infront of me with a frown on his face.

"Hey honey, what are you doing here" I said while wiping my tears away.

"You are crying again??" He said and I let him in.

"N-no why I should be? It's.. it's..umm. yeah something fell in my eyes." I said I tried to tell him a lie.

He put his both palms on my cheek and began to brush away my tears with his thumb then said "Ying. I am your boyfriend and I know you very well. I know when you are telling a truth or lie. But for now you are crying. How many times I have to tell you that this isn't your fault. they are fine where they are and their parents are searching for them."

I nodded and hug him tightly. I feel so good whenever he is around and I feel so safe in his arms.

"Now I have to make you happy. So let's go to the park."he said.

"Thanks spikey head."

"Whatever, HEY don't you forget something??"

"What?"

"Where is my reward for make your mood happy like before?"

" Uhhhh!!! Fine!!What do you want as a reward?" I said.

"Don't need to be angry. Just a kiss."

"Uhhh!..ok"

I pull him from his shirt's collar and give him a kiss. It felt so good like I forget what is around me and we feel eachother's love. It was lasted 30 seconds. We pull away.

"Let's go spikey head." I said and drag him with me.
------------------
Author's POV.
In the park....

Fang and Ying are sitting together on a bench. Today the park is empty. Only two or three Children can be seen.
Ying's head is on Fang's chest and his head is on top of Ying's head. The both of them didn't speak a word. They only enjoyed eachother's embrace.

But suddenly Ying speaks "umm... Fang?"

"Yes?"

"Umm..can I ask you something?"

"Ofcourse"

"You bring me here but don't you get me a icecream?"

"What?! Ofcourse! I thought you are sleeping so I didn't wake you up." He said and get up."wait here. I will come quickly." And he gone.

Ying sat there quietly. But suddenly
.
.
.
"Ohh look what we get here." Said two boys. They look like bad boys.
Ying doesn't give any attention to them only ignore them.

"Playing hard. It seems we have to do something."the first one said.

"Yeah bro."the second one said.

The first one grips Ying's hand and pulled her towards him. Ying was struggling to free herself.

"Hey!! What's your problem?let go off me!!"

"No sweetheart!.....right?" The first on asked the second one but saw him freezing and his whole body trembling.

"*Ahem!* But I think she belongs to me." A cold voice said behind the first one. He fearfully turned and his state became like the second one to met two cold but angry red orbs.

"S-sorry bro. We are only walking passing by. We d-didn't mean to-"

"RUN!"

"Huh?"they asked.

"RUN before I PUNCH YOU ON THE FACE!!!!" Fang yelled. And the two run for their life. Fang slowly come to her and approach her.

"Are you hurt?"

"No" said ying and hug him."where is my ice cream??" She asked.

"Hey I quickly got here to see you. And still you want this ice-cream what would happen if I didn't come here in right time?"

*Smack*

"HEY!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WOMAN??? Ouch my head."

"That's for not giving me my
icecream"

"Is that my thank-you??!"

"Nah-ah....here." said Ying and kiss his cheek."now let's go home."she said and began to walk.

'I can't never understand her. And that is why I like her. I would always love her.' thought Fang and smiles.

"You coming or not??" Ying yelled from distance.

"Yeah wait for me! I am coming." Fang yelled back and run after her.

______________________________________

Guys I am really sorry for the late update.

I was busy lately for my studies...
I will try my best for updating fast.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment....

Bye have a nice day.