9 (Rainy Day In The Unknown Island)

In the island...
The sun rose up and the sunshine hit the eye of a boy. He frowned his face and turn around wished go back to sleep. But the sunshine broke his mood. He got up eyes searching a familiar figure.

"Where is she?" He mumbled to himself. And got out from the hut. Probably she is out for something to eat. He saw a log and sat down on it. He was seeing the ocean suddenly he felt his eyes closed by two soft hands.

"Honey I know it's you." He said and pull her infront of him.

"I am out to find something to eat but couldn't find anything." She said sadly and sat beside him. He hug her and she snuggled close to him.

"It's ok we will go after sometimes ok?"

"Hmm." She nodded. And enjoyed his embrace. She broke the silence between them by telling " Boboiboy?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we can go back home. I mean it's already many days or months. And I miss them all." She said and began to cry.

"Don't cry. Shhhhh." He wipe her tears with his hands."we will be back home soon don't worry."she only nodded.
"Now give me your beautiful smile."

She smiled and said"you always know how to cheer me up."

"Yeah. Thank you." He looked there were some medium sized rocks on the seashore. He have a plan. He broke the hug and told Yaya the plan. She kissed her cheek and said"you are awesome you know?"

"Yeah"

They began to pick up the rocks and then wrote 'HELP' by it. After finishing it Boboiboy said "now if a helicopter fly above it. It could come down and pick is up." "Yeah" Yaya said and smiled.

"Now come with me." Boboiboy said.

"Uhhh...but where?"

"We will find something to eat."

"Ok!!" She said and began to run.

"Hey wait for me. Atleast."

"Oops sorry." She said and waited for him. Then began to walk hand in hand.

"Umm where are we going?" She broke the silence.

"Fishing"

"Fishing? Ohh ok!"

They came near a spring and water flows beneath.

"Stand here" Boboiboy said and jump in the water." Yeah I thought right there are many fishes. Now only I have to catch it."

"Don't you think you need a fishing pole?"

"No. My hands are enough."

"Ok then."

Boboiboy stands still in the water when a fish come near him he is about to catch it but it swam away.
"Aww man."he said. And Yaya began to laugh. How many times he is about to catch the fish always escaped.

"You.... c-can't....d-do..it" Yaya said while laughing.

"If you think you can do it then welcome in the water."

"Ok!*hmph* I can do it." She said and jump in the water."Stand back. Stand back."

"Tch.Show off."

Yaya put off her hijab. Boboiboy watched dumbfounded and asked"what are you doing?"

"Just see." She put her hijab still in the water and when a fish come she catch it but it can't escape."see. Easy-peasy."

"Hehehehe you cheated."

"No it is called intelligence. Now you can try."
Boboiboy and Yaya they both then catch fishes for them but don't so many. Cause it will be wasted. They came back to their hut. And set-up fire then fried the fishes and eat.

It was afternoon but dark clouds fill the sky. Boboiboy quickly got up in the hut and yelled" Yaya come quickly it will be raining. Come."

But she can't listen"Boboiboy don't you like the rain?" She asked.

"Umm. I don't know."

"Then come." She said and run to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled her down. Soon it began to raining. Yaya

"Have you ever danced?" She asked.

"No. You?"

"No......but let's try."

Yaya held his left hand and put it on her waist and his other hand intertwined with her left hand then she put her other hand on his shoulder and then they began to waltzing. They have no music but the sound of the rain and the waves were their music. They forgot about their problems. They forgot all their worries they thought they were the only one in the world.

Sometimes later Boboiboy stoped.

"What happened?"

"Yaya it's wonderful but I think we should stop."

"What don't you enjoyed?"

"Yeah. But look at you. you are all wet."

"No. Please. Some times more."

"No. Or you will be caught cold."

"Aww.please."

"No."

"I don't want to go!"

"You have to."

"No, I said no!!"

"Ok. If you don't want the easy way then I have to do it in a hard way."

"Wha-" he took Yaya in bridal style and go inside the hut."hey! Put me down I still enjoyed that."

"No. The rain is begin to pouring heavily. Here my jacket. You can dry yourself."

"Hmph! Thanks." She pouted. Boboiboy laughed.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing your beautiful when you pout." He said and kissed her nose.

"Hey. It's cheating." She said and kissed his cheek.

"Oooooo. You want to play? Come here." He said and smirked. Then kiss her on the lips. Yaya kiss him back.
they both stayed hugging eachother feeling eachother's warmth. It's being hours raining. They both drifted in to sleep slowly.

And thus their day ended.