3 (Day One In Hawai)

Yaya's POV
So, it is a good morning I think. Uhh.... I am feeling so good and a big soft pillow that I am hugging now and it is hugging me.

Wait!!! What!!! a big pillow but how does a pillow can hug me. I open my eyes and what I see you don't believe..

I am hugging my reveal.

Yes. not other than Boboiboy.

I am so shocked that no words came from my mouth. I try to free myself but his grip is very strong. I have nothing to do so I stare into his face. Brown hair a white strip on it, two chocolate brown eyes that everybody can fell in love so easily. I have to say he is quite handsome. I lost in my thoughts that I could not notice the grip on my waist is lost. I looked at his face but surprised to see two chocolate brown eyes staring at my honey brown eyes. "I-I-I-I t-tried to free myself b-b-but you d-d-d-dont." I said shuttered+ blushing. Uhhh!! What happened to me??why I am blushing?
"O-ok" he said and jump out of bed.but I noticed a red tint of blush on his cheeks.
"Hey miss perfect take care that no one can't know about this. I am going to shower." He said.
Uhh now he is back to himself.
I wait some times after he come outside, I go inside.
I really hate him that I even not notice what he is wearing.
But wait why am I again thinking of him!!! Uhhh I hate it!!

I come outside dressed in a knee length pink dress which has a big pink bow in the waist line. Brown leggings which is above my ankles. My hijab and a pink hat which has two white flowers too.

I see Boboiboy go out. I think he is going to the beach. I am going too. So I go to call Ying.

Boboiboy's POV
I don't even imagine that I was hugging miss perfect. how embarassing. But I have to say she is quite beautiful.
Her small face on my chest. My hands that fit perfectly on her thin waist. And she is sleeping peacefully. Her big eyelashes, honey brown eyes, and soft pink lips.

Wait what am I thinking? Boboiboy you are a reval of her and she is your reval.so, don't think about her.

I see my reflection on the mirror..black sleevless shirt a red thunder logo on it. Orange vest. And blue jeans. My signature dino hat. So, it seems right.

Let's go to the beach..
I go to call Fang. When I reach there I see gopal and Iwan too. Good, our team is now complete.

"Hey buddy you are late again" gopal said as Iwan nodded.

"Yeah, like usual" said Fang.

"Haha. Sorry guys it's because miss perfect. See again quarrel with me." I said actually I lied.

"Uhh. I think you like to spend time with your love." Gopal said.

"Uhh!! Gopal how many times I have to tell you that I don't love her. I don't even like her we are reval." I said.

"Yeah.yeah.now let's go" Iwan said.

Author's POV
In the beach......
Yaya and Ying reached at the beach as well as the boys.
To the girls...
"Ying you have to tell me everything that happened to you from the flight to today morning" said Yaya and Ying blushed like a Tomato.
"Well me and Fang-" suddenly she saw Fang.

To the boys...
"Umm guys I have to tell you something" said fang.

"Yeah?" "I am all hears" "Go on"

"Well, last night me.."

"You're?"

"Well m-me and Yi-

"Heyy!! Fang!!! Sweetyyyyy!!!!!" Ying cried and run to him as their jaw dropped.

Ying and Fang hug eachother.
Fang put his one hand on her shoulder and said "Actually it is what I want to tell you guys".

"You guys are official??!" They cried meanwhile yaya has came and her jaw dropped to hear that they are really official.

"Ying!! I am very happy for you!!!!" She cried and hug Ying tight.

"Uhh.. Y-yaya I c-cant brea..th."

"Sorry"

"Guys I have to say something" said Gopal.

"What?"they all said.

"We have a party tonight that will sponsor Fang and Ying for the good news."said Gopal.

"Gopal you--

"Ok" Ying said happily.

"Yey!! Ying you are the best."

"Soo. Let's go to play." Iwan said.

"You guys go. I am going to see the waves." Said Yaya.

"I will go with you. Bye spike head." Said Ying.

" Hey when will you stop to call me that name" said Fang.

"Hmmm .. let me think about it--

Never!!!. I will never stop calling you that.!!!" Cried ying and run with yaya.

Fang sighed.

Ok.. it's for today..
See you at the next chapter..
Bye. Have a nice day....
And don't forget to comment and vote.