S1-CH6 (Sequence to S1-CH5)

POV - *While you went out with your dog for a walk*

--Jane Dad Pov--

"Ring Ring*

"who is calling me early in the morning ?",,You Dad mumbles and reading the caller ID,,"Ehh?! It's Our Taehyungie's Father, Mr.Kim",, He hurriedly picks up the phone.

--------------------
--ON PHONE--
--------------------
Your Father-Yes Mr.Kim ?
Mr.Kim - Hi Mr.Park ! How are you ?
Your Father - I'm all fine ! What about you ? and how is Taehyung ? 
Mr.Kim - Uhh he is all good, I just have a small problem..
Your Father - Please tell me about it..
Mr.Kim - I don't know how to thank you Mr.Park...You really saved my Family and the company..by the share that you gave ..what can I do for you ?But I Have a Business called Another Kim Company who's Owners Name Is Kim Suho..He had tried to take over my company..So If I Can Pass this company to Taehyung , he needs a spouse to look after him..and Also be with him..everything is getting out of hold..
Your Father- W-hat? What must I do to Help you here?
Mr.Kim - I Just need The right Girl for my Boy..Who can look after him and the company..
Your Father -I think you called at the right time because I was Just talking about getting my elder daughter married..
Mr.Kim - Really?Is this okay?
Your Father - I'm Sure my Daughter is Smart and kind to look after the business and Taehyung..
Mr.Kim - I Don't know how to thank you anymore Mr.Park..I heard you also gave a small share to the company..thank you for that..I Will never forget this..
Your Father - Oh please keep it!..please Decide a Date and I'll let you know as well..
Mr.Kim - I'm really Happy now ..Lets meet up along with your eldest daughter Ji ah ...Even she is getting old Isn't it ?
Your  Father - Yes, She is 25
Mr.Kim -  Oh she's the same age as my Taehyungie
Your Father - What a coincidence!,,You father Laughed,,We'll I call you when to discuss about the marriage furthermore.."
Mr.Kim-Thank you So much!.
Your Father-Welcome! Good night!

And like that your dad called you , but you went to meet Yoongi Since you didn't wanted to see Ji-ah all sad and feeling sad about your own sister getting married to another man , made you feel lonely..and so You spent time with Yoongi

Now Vote👇