S1-CH21

--Jane POV--
You packed your bag and got out of the office after everyone left because Taehyung would be waiting on the VIP side but if other staffs see it then everything's going to be a flop..

You ran hurriedly to the basement and knocked on the window...
Taehyung pulls down the window and you get inside the car making sure to pull the window back up so no one sees.....

You took your coat.. bend yourself on the seat and put the coat over you , Taehyung looked at you with total confusion while driving after noticing what you did.......

"What are you doing ?",,Taehyung asks and gives you glances.

"I'm hiding!",,You squeak yelled.

Taehyung kept his fingers beside his mouth and but his inner cheeks trying to stop himself from laughing....

You noticed it

"W..what?!",,You muttered.

"Sorry but you actually look like an actual fool..just look at your position! ",,Taehyung grinned before bursting into laughter.

"And what's so funny about that ?",,You said and got back up on the seat and adjusted yourself.

"Just.. ",,Taehyung shrug it off.

"Tch....talk with me it seems....",,You mumbled silently.

You looked outside the dark sky , even though it was almost 8pm , the sky was so dark like midnight sky..Suddenly you felt cold tears escaping your eyes.

But since you were looking outside Taehyung couldn't see your face..

"Why do I have to suffer this ? I don't deserve this..right ?",,You thought while crying sadly.

"Okay Jane..then..let's get out ",,Taehyung said and you nodded while hiding your face with your hair.

You closed the car door behind you and walked beside Taehyung with your head still down..

"You can't be weak in front of him! Stop crying !",,You scolded yourself.

Taehyung was nervous..but you weren't really in mood for anything..you wanted to be alone and give yourself sometime..cry yourself to sleep

Just why did you suddenly cry now?

Taehyung looked at you , to see you with your head still down

He felt a bit weird,He wanted to approach you
But he also felt pressured
Since you told you won't ever fall for him.

He gathered all his strength and turned you to face him

His eyes widened..
Your eyes were watery and glossy with tears..

"Hey? Why are you c..crying?....did anything happen?",,Taehyung asked still with his hand lightly gripping your arm.

You looked up all done and sad

"Do you.....do you know where my sister is ?,,You sadly asked and wiped your tears in a overdone way.

Taehyung for some reason looked really guilty ....

You looked at him but looked back down after realizing your tears were falling down a stream..

You walked towards him and hugged him....

You didn't know why you were being all dramatic and sad Infront of him? And only him? You had enough of all you that was happening, you needed this , you needed a shoulder to cry on.

You cried as you sobs got louder and louder..

Taehyung was froze in his place..he did not know what to do

He did not expect you to literally hug him..since he still remembers what you told him
Those words which were jokes to you but like knives stabbing in his heart.

"I'm just marrying you in place of my sister .....remember that ...",,A Harsh flashback hit him.

You cried hard on his chest , Taehyung's heart was beating so fast as your hands hugged his waist and your face buried in his warm chest.

Taehyung slowly snaked his one hand on your waist and the other hand patting your head , he keeps his head on yours and pats you softly , while you were still a crying mess.

Not much people were around the area

Taehyung comforted you even though he still kept a strong belief that you would never love him back..

You pulled back and looked at him awkwardly..

You wiped your tears once again and looked at him again

"N..now....we can talk..",,You stuttered.

Taehyung shook his head and held your hand

"Let's go home , it's already dark....it's not safe here .....",,Taehyung said and held your hand , dragging you to the car.

Now vote !👇