S2-CH31

--Author POV--
Carefully after adjusting you on the passenger seat , he went to the Drivers seat and began driving back home..

It was a Long ride 2 hour ride , you couldn't help but sleep because the sight outside made you doze off..

--
Soon the both of you reached home , he turned the key and the car switched off, He looked at you to see you sleeping peacefully while hugging a small plushie..
Unknowingly a tear escaped his eye , he quickly wiped it and sniffled and went to your side and carried you out of the car to the house and to your room.

He locked the main door and went back again to your shared room

He laid down beside you , pulling you closer to his chest , caressing your face and then your belly..
And again he felt his eyes blurring , he knew it , he knew that he wasn't going to be able to let go of the fact that he lost his baby..his child..

Pulling you closer to him ,leaving no space between the both of you he hugged you carefully ,placing a light kiss on your forehead before drifting off to sleep..

----

Waking up with a dizzy head , you got up seeing a figure standing outside the balcony with his hands in his pockets , the curtains lightly moving with the direction of the breezy wind..just no one other than Taehyung..
You Woke up and got up with a stinging cramp on your stomach but it soon vanished as you started walking towards him, hugging him from the Back,snaking your hands around his waist , hooking your one hand securely with the other..

He held your hand and caressed it with his Thumb

"Hmm?..Are you alright now?",,He held your hand ,dragging you Infront of him , seeing you properly..

You Nodded and walked towards him with a small limp and tip-toed to his ear and whispered

"Happy Birthday Love..",,A tear rolled down your eyes to your cheeks

Taehyung smiled lightly and pulled your waist closer to him , your face landing on his chest after losing balance from the tip-toeing..

You breathed the moist air , calming you down, you spoke

"I know that this may not be a "Happy" Birthday for you..I made it miserable enough,I'm sorry for that",,You sniffled

"Nothing's more important than you baby..",,He kissed the top of your head 

"But I promise..I can promise you that all your future birthdays that you will spend with me , you will be smiling forever..every hour , every minute..every second ...forever"

Taehyung smiled , his eyes shining and gleaming so brightly with tears filling up his vision

He Kissed your lips and pulled away , cupping your face

"I'm Sorry For not being Careful about you",,He breathed and you held his hands

"I'm Sorry For not being open to you...For not listening to you..For not protecting our baby..",,You sobbed in between each sentence , he knew you were struggling to get rid of all those thoughts.

"Stop it Bae..You're making me cry more!",,He lightly laughed and whined , wiping his tears that rolled down his eyes ,you slightly smiled..

"I love you..I just want you to know that..",,He directly looked into your eyes , a wave of butterflies in your stomach giving you chills

You nodded

"I Love you too Baby..You endure too much for me.."

You moved closer to his face , His Strawberry Mint breath hitting your lips , you placed your lips on his , wrapping your arms around his neck..Him securing your waist with his hands , kissing you back..

Now Vote!👇