S1-CH33

--Jane POV--

"It's time to leave for the Get-together my parents arranged for us",,You spoke to yourself before checking out your outfit one more time in the mirror.

You got ready for leaving to your parents house
Taehyung also got dressed up

"Can we leave ?",,You whined and stomped your foot, getting tired of waiting for him in your Heels.

"Yah~ Go in the car , Catch! ",,Taehyung said and tossed his car keys to you.

"Ok",,You caught the keys.

You walked along with taehyung to the car and then he began driving 

--CONVO IN CAR--

"So..when is our divorce?",,Taehyung's in a steady voice.

"Maybe..2 more days?",,You replied and smiled.

"And do your parents know about this?",,He asked hoping for a refusal.

"Um..My mom knows but dad doesn't...Because he had this marriage fixed..if only Ji ah hadn't run away..i wouldn't have to go through all this..",,You sighed.

"All you did was marry me then , why are you divorcing? It's not like I'm gonna c..care about you anyways..can't you just stay?",,Taehyung said simply because he felt a small panic when you mentioned about divorcing him.

You scoffed
"Tch..hey, do I even have to waste my whole life? pretending to be all lovey dovey In Front of people for a time being? why on earth should I stay with you and be your wife until my damn death? Stop talking nonsense..it doesn't make sense at all..",,You looked away to the window while Taehyung felt really sad.

"Wow..2 months just passed like 2 days..If I have these 2 days before the divorce..why not make her fall for me?..I can't lose this chance just like that "

Taehyung nodded to himself and brushed his bangs backwards

He silently drove towards your parents place

--AT YOUR HOUSE--

You walked out of the car and taehyung followed you from behind

Your mom and dad greeted you both with a warm smile and behind them stands taehyung's parents and..another guy?

Taehyung walked forward and jumped in happiness

"Hyung!",,He exclaimed.

"Hyung?",,You mumbled.

"How long should I wait for you! It's been around 4 years right? you even got married!? I did not know anything ! You Didn't Treat Me! ",,The guys said teasingly and looked at you,,"Is that your wife?!...WHAAAaa- REALLY PRETTY",,He exclaimed in a loud voice and you shyly looked away.

Taehyung started to get heated up in here because his brother behaved weirdly and that too right Infront of you.

You walked towards Taehyung and leaned behind him as both yours and his parents were walking away too

You Asked

"Who is he?",,You asked and taehyung chuckled.

"He is my brother..Jin hyung..",,Taehyung replied and held your hand walking away from where you guys were standing.

*Ring Ring*Your phone rung

Caller ID said

-----------------------
-TheCatInTheHat-
--Incoming call--
-----------------------

Now vote!👇