S1-CH28

He Smiled but that smile of his suddenly switched to a Smirk , He walked Closer and leaned just near your face.

"W..what are you do..doing?",,You stuttered , having a weird feeling inside you.

You Could feel the tip of his nose slightly brushing your earlobe , giving you a small breakdown in your head , he whispered in your ear..

"Are you a smoke detector?",,You frowned after listening to his stupidity..

"Well no..Clearly I'm a human being..I'm pretty sure you wouldn't marry a Smoke  detector.",,You snickered and he breathed out a smirk.

"But you are a smoke detector because you are hella loud and annoying!",,He Raised his tone slightly towards the end of his verse

You Were Really pissed about how he just gave you a taste of your own medicine, you thought he would just listen and leave.

He jolted back , away from you and you rolled your eyes, with your arms infront of your chest , folded.

He Spoke, 

"Today....we have an Office party so....you have to come with me as a wife and as my secretary.
,,You Frowned and gave him a confused look.

"Ok?I'll come..So what else should I do? ",,You said and crossed your arms.

He again leaned closer
"Since People know that were a couple , we're going to act like one-

"Oh hell nah!!",,You pushed Taehyung away before he could complete.

Taehyung stood in his position

"You choose..either you do this to get divorced with me or you live with me for the entire whole life of yours..what do you think ?",,Taehyung said and you kept frowning harder.

"Okay, That was not WRITTEN ANYWHERE! and I Never Agreed to a deal , where I have to do everything for you and then divorce!"

"Then why did you say "I do" during the wedding when the Priest asked if you would be together with me ?",,Taehyung asked which made you shut up.

"Well he is right..Can't blame him on that one..Damn.",,You Sighed.

"You can't include marriage vows here when it was just for coming for a party!",,You said.

"But you will have too and at 7pm",,Taehyung hummed and walked away getting ready after all the fuss you both made.

You air kicked and directly looked at the clock

"Oh Fuck it's already 6:30! How long do I take for a damn shower!",,You said and stomped back angrily into the bed room and began changing.

You wore a black Curve-fit skirt and a collarbone revealing Black fit shirt and put on some high heels, did your make up and left after spraying on some perfume on your neck.

Taehyung wore a suit  , his usual CEO look..

You came downstairs and so did Taehyung

You gasped at the condition of the kitchen.
Egg shells on the floor , flour on the table and cabinets,chocolate syrup squirted onto the white wall and lastly some milk on the floor which was freshly cold from the freezing temperature of the floor.

It was a mess..A clear dang mess!

You sighed and ran to the car and Taehyung ran along with you , he began driving , once you both got in.....