S2-CH25

You got up as your wet clothes stuck to you like glue with the pressure of you coming up the surface , running to the yelling and yelping noises..

Under the darkness , no lights in the kitchen , the only ray of light being the outside lights which were red , You saw Taehyung Punching Suho and Suho trying to hit Taehyung back , Jiwoo had her eyes and face frozen at the scene she was seeing right now.

You ran and pulled Taehyung away from Suho and falling to the floor from the force of trying to separate the both of them and that's when your eyes caught attention of Suho's Hands, crawling on top of the kitchen utensil box , getting hold of a knife..

Not a second later , you saw Suho lifting the knife in the air next to Taehyung...

"NO!",,You got up and ran and stood Infront of Taehyung, closing yours eyes as you looked down seeing blood dripping endlessly from your stomach.

Dizziness and fatigue taking over from your feet to your upper body, feeling the weak shivers taking over you

"JANE!!? Baby?! BABE?!",, Taehyung Screamed from the top of his lungs as his eyes flooded with tears , streaming down his cheeks uncontrollably..

You Could see your entire vision blurry and black , feeling your body getting paralyzed , The red blood flowing out of you, cold tears streaming down from your eyes , finally letting your body faint down on the floor but before you could fall so, taehyung caught you..your pale face and blurry eyes trying to look at Taehyung , who was devastated and miserable 

You tried to breathe as much as you could, you fucking got yourself stabbed by a monster.

Jiwoo ran to you and kneeled down to your level

"MS.KIM!!MS.KIM!!",, She cried.

Taehyung quickly picked you up and took you to the car and drove away , after asking Jiwoo to search for the whereabouts of Suho , He assumed that Suho ran Away.

Driving in a crazy speed , Taehyung Drove , checking on you every second 

You could Barely feel your body , your hands and legs feeling numb , you somehow managed to speak..

"B-babe?",,You yelped in pain , closing your eyes..

Taehyung was a crying mess , him trying to stay strong and not give up on you was the last thing he could do at the moment , which was the Hardest thing to do at the moment..

"babe..please stay with me..you can't leave me yet..",, He took deep breaths in trying to stop himself from crying , his deep voice turning soft and high pitched as he tried to prevent his crying and sniffling from being heard.

"babe..",,And by that you felt yourself passing out..

Taehyung burst out crying loudly, gripping on the steering wheel tightly , driving faster and faster as each second passed by, soon after seeing a hospital , he turned quickly and carried you out of the car and to the hospital entrance , as people in the hospital rushed to get a wheeled stretcher , Doctor assistants and other nurses ran behind your bed as it was soon pushed into the ER section of the Hospital.

Taehyung stared at your lifeless body getting far away from him, until you disappeared into the room , looking at his hands all drenched in your blood , he cried and cried hard..

"just how stupid can you be babe?",,He cried and held his hair as a flashback of you getting stabbed haunted his mind..

Now Vote!👇