S2-CH32

Pulling Away from the kiss, He smiled brightly like an innocent child..that smile which belongs to him that Anyone would love to see..

"It's getting late..Let's sleep?",,He caressed your cheeks lightly

You pouted

"I've already slept too much..I don't feel sleepy..",,You hugged him again , melting in his warm cuddle.

"Then let's just stay like this.."

"No..",,You shook your head a "no".

He ceased his forehead

" Babe, go and sleep..You must be tired.",,And with that you pushed him to the bedroom , closing the door behind.

You closed the door and turned to see him standing right infront of you, staring into your eyes..your stomach started twitching with a feeling of nervousness arising inside of you.

"Why are you looking at me like that love?-",, You tried to walk away but he stood Infront of the direction you were going to go.

"Umm",,You frowned inside your head

He started walking towards you with both his hands in the pockets of his black joggers, A step he took towards you , you took a step backwards, with him not letting go of your gaze..

But this gaze of his was different , Rather than his cute and shiny eyes..it wasn't showing in his eyes..

You felt your back hitting the door ,the distance between the both of you decreasing as he walks towards you..

His leaning towards you , slowly diverting his gaze from your eyes to your nose to your lips, closing his eyes , capturing your lips with the most gentlest touch, you closed your eyes ..letting him take control of you, his hands grabbing your hips and neck ,moving your lips with his in the same rhythm..your heartbeat rising slowly feeling a flush of red tinting your cheeks.

"Why is he acting like this?",,You suddenly felt caged

He carried you , while you wrapped your legs around his torso..laying you down on the bed gently and hovering above you without breaking the kiss..

He pulled away , getting rid off his shirt and tossing it somewhere around the room and traced his lips down to your neck , slowing biting and getting hold of your milky skin, sucking and pulling on your neck , your one hand running through his soft hair and the other on his shoulder

"Mhm",,You Moaned..

Going lower , he started leaving traces of wet kisses on your neck until he reached your collar , sucking and biting..leaving a bright reddish purple Hickey..

"Night..",,He whispered in your ear before switching off the lights

You snuggled yourself on his bare chest , feeling Safe and warm

"What was that for?",,You asked him , referring to the incident that happened few seconds ago.

"I Just Couldn't get enough of you..even though you're with me 24/7",,He kissed the top of your head

You Giggled

"I'll be going to the company tomorrow..So I'm keeping a maid for you"

"YOU'RE WHAT?"

"I'm going to the Company-

"Oh HELL no",,You Hit his arm

"Oww!",,He yelped in pain.

"Why didn't you tell me?",,You pouted

"You're sick , anyway you can't come",,He chuckled

"Well no..I want to come",,You stubbornly spoke

"Are you sure?",,He asked and hugged you

"Yeah! I'm coming with you tomorrow"

"Fine....",,He gave up immediately knowing there is no point in scolding and fighting you because after all..you never give up..

"Goodnight honey.."
"Goodnight babyy"

----

"Honeyy, wake up! we need to go!",, You poked his cheeks trying to wake him up, while sleeping in too of him.

You suddenly fell silent, staring at his face..

The sunlight kissing his face and his bangs staying the same over night.. How can someone look so ethereal and handsome while sleeping?

You traced a finger on his nose, down to his jaw.

" Why are you so handsome? Other guys must be jealous of you",, You uttered and cupped both his cheeks.

"I know right..Other girls also would also be jealous of you"

You looked around to see where the voice was coming from, until you realized Taehyung was listening to you the entire time..

You got caught, staring at him..

You started feeling your face turning into a tomato and your eyes widened in shock, you tried to get off him but he held your stomach and pushed you back down on the bed....

"Am I that handsome that you couldn't resist but saying it out loud like that?",, He snickered and you hid your face in your palms

"Whatever!",, You ran out off the room to shower followed by a giggle.
--

You both dressed up and grabbed some food and quickly rushed to the office.
Walking beside him while clinging onto his arm and going to his office

"It feels like it's been ages since I last came here",, He sighed

You looked around the room for awhile and frowned after being unable to find your private secretary room.

"Am I in the right place?",, You muttered.

Taehyung looked at you and then walked behind you hugging you from behind, placing his head in the crook of your neck.

"Babe? Where is my room?",,You said and scratched the back of your hand.

He turned you to your right and you shockingly looked at him.
It was a Separate Table professional White Table with a white cushion wheelchair with some gold  details on them , a Computer and a Stationary holder, it looked so pretty

"From now on, You will be sitting there, with me",, He said and bit your ear.

"Bae! Don't be naughty during office!",, You hit his arm but then stopped and hugged his waist and looked at him.

"But forreal? I have my own working space next to you?",, You cutely spoke

He nodded and you hugged him

"Thank youuuu",, You smiled

"Well..get to work..",, He tapped your arm and you walked towards the your table next to Taehyung.

You looked at him
"I love you",, You flashed him a calming smile
"I love you too",, He smiled before diverting his attention to a load of documents on his table.

Now Vote!👇